Tales of the Past

3rd POV

Rimuru's appearance in the Land of Elves, The Sorcerer's Dynasty Sarion was by no means a Country that could be overlooked. Elen, the first one to see him, was present at the Human-Monster Congress in Tempest. 

True Dragons are considered walking Natural Catastrophes. Elen had witnessed how Rimuru had empowered those even further. Was it time for their Nation to fall? Thoughts like these ran through her head. 

As for Rimuru, he had no real goal here. Ever since he remembered Ciel's last words, it was as if he was following them like an order that would bring only destruction upon himself if ever questioned or broken. 

As such was the Situation, Elen guided him nervously through the Castle of Sarion "How would you describe our Nation?" the elf asked, trying to break the silence, which made her feel worse with each second. 

"Odly peaceful" Rimuru answered shortly.

'Is he by any chance implying something with that?' Elen thought 

"I-is that so?" Elen replied, smiling which didn't face Rimuru at all. Something even he was surprised by. In the past, he would feel happy with the mere presence of an Elf. 

'As expected, have I become the monster I've thought of being all this time?' Rimuru thought as short flashbacks appeared in his mind. 

Elen could feel the looming anger around him and felt pressured, inflicted with fear. 'Was it the right choice to let him meet Aunty?' she thought distressed. 

"Pardon me," Rimuru said, not really meaning it but being respectful to someone who had helped him out once in the past. Just as Ciel said. The feeling vanished in an instant, and Elen breathed relief. 

As for Rain, she was walking shortly behind her master, her head slightly looking down on the floor. A straightforward demeanor as one's servant/maid.

Shortly after they reached what probably would be the throne room, sitting on a chair out of nature, Rimuru wondered if it was ruining her status of Royalty or if it were to fit her perfectly.

"Our Queen, Miss Elen has arrived and with her the Guest Rimuru Tempest," A spokesperson announced as both said persons entered the room. 

"I've asked for a meeting, not a hearing, with all these unimportant things." Rimuru's words were as derogatory as always if it came to weak people. 

Loud chatter erupted in the hall. 

"Silence!" Elmesia ordered, annoyed not only by her people but also by what the Guest had said. 

"I've heard a lot of you Rimuru Tempest, what made you come to our Lands?" Elmesia asked. Her voice didn't have even an ounce of fear or anger. Something Rimuru had felt jealous about in the past as a Leader. 

Elmesia POV 

My cute Elen warned me about the surprising guest, and I never thought it to be possible for her to make such a threatened face. Her personality was always so easy going and- I shouldn't have allowed her to become an adventurer. 

"I don't care what you've heard about me from Elen, tell me at the time when your Ancestors angered the Ancient Demon Lord Milim, what has your race learned?" The Guest's Voice echoed through the hall 

"How dare you?" 

"Kick them out!!"

"What does he think he is?" 

Some of the nobles in attendance shouted, angered by his words. Obviously, it was a topic about our darkest hour, and I could understand, but he still was a guest.