KFC With The Ex

☆ Jordin's POV ☆

-
-
-

The next four days of community service came and went, passing through like a bird soaring through the high skies. It was never good though.

Those 4 days felt like the most excruciating downright moments.

Rajauny has warmed up to me in some senses, over the past few days he's made sure to text me every morning and night. Sometimes we would even stay on calls for hours.

It cute if yuh ask me.

Natalia on the other hand, has been eerily quiet. She talks to me occasionally, but it's ever so rarely, which is weird to me seeing as she usually tries to get on my nerves with the most minor things.

It's as if she's given up, same for Dontae.

Mi know mi fi be happy and all, but Miss Sharon once tell me, "Wah sweet Nanny goat ago run him belly".

Mi get too much radam since di year start, mi tyad now man.

Graduation is around the corner, it feels so unreal to know that after this...I'm well on my own. But that's just the cycle of life, and I'm happy to be out of this place.

Tiad a dem fake teacher and pickney yah, sometimes mi juss wah poke out dem yiy.

A tap on my right elbow prompts me to look to the side to find the source.

"Your b seh mi fi gi yuh dis" Gabriel talked in a hushed tone, poking me with a tiny piece of paper laying between her index and pointer fingers.

I took the paper from her before taking a glance at Rajauny who sat a few seats behind me.

A smile graced my lips when I saw his smile, instantly I rolled my eyes before uncrumpling the paper and reading the contents.

Wah me spoil yuh wid kfc later?

 ~Such man                                         

Den dah bwoy yah serious?

I tried to stifle a laugh while showing the paper to Gabriel who busted out laughing.

"Something you would like to share Ms. Brown?" Our maths teacher was staring intently our way.

See now dis is why mi cya show har nothing, come like some likkle pot a kekkle.

"No sir my apologies"

I rolled my eyes at her idiocy before glancing back to Rajauny who still sported that stupid smile on his face.  I gave him a smile of my own before nodding, hoping he understood, and then turning back to face the board. My smile still on my face.

Maybe my life was starting to look up.

‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿   ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

Yuh know a chu when dem seh "when yuh inna happy relationship yuh gain weight". Cause look how mi pants cya pass mi batty doh God!

All if me and di bwoy nuh deh, a still my man suh same ting yah.

"Suck in yuh gut and ben yuh back" Gabriel was fighting with the cargo pants trying to get them over my waist.