Back with the LoV (Micro-chapter)

"Shiggyyyyyyy, Dabi hasn't come back yet, I'm starting to think the heroes actually got to him!~" The blonde villain is beginning to get frustrated that Dabi hasn't yet returned to the league.

The blue haired leader scoffs in annoyance and says: "Are you unable to read Himiko?! It's all over the news they're trying to rehab him into a normal person"

Toga's jaw nearly drops at the revelation, she hadn't been reading nor watching the news recently so she was unaware. "And you're just telling me now?! Don't we need to plan a heist and go save him, maybe even visit Ochaco-san in the process~" She giggles as she thinks of her favourite UA student Ochaco Uraraka.

"We'll plan it, but I'm not sure when it'll go into action..."

"Why can't it be immediately!? I want Dabi back and I want to see Ochaco!"

Shigaraki groans and places a white detached hand over his face to block out the look of Toga's tantrum.

"Good plans take time, besides it can't conflict with master's own plans. As much as Dabi is a good asset if he needs to be left temporarily to pursue greater things so be it."

And then the whining ensues. Himiko Toga whines and whines for what feels like hours but what is in actually about two minutes until Shigaraki gives up and snaps at her "Fine we'll save him as soon as we can, just stop!"

Her face immediately brightens with a smug but very happy smile "Thank you Shiggy~"

He scoffs and massages his temples trying to forget the god-awful whining he'd just heard.

"Whatever just don't complain again..."

A/N: micro-chapter because I haven't updated in a bit! This is just to provide a bit of continuation for those needing some and will set things up for upcoming chapters <33