1 ; Dreams come true

A roaring crowd screams for the first time in his career, the world stops in front of him 

"Marshall Lee, you are F2 Champion"

This is the only thing he has ever cared about. Despite being years ago this was always the highlight of his career, the cheering still rings through his ears

His thoughts are cut short, the phone rings. 

The screen reads simply "Dale Manager" Marshall picks up the phone his arm all of a sudden feeling heavy and tired "Hello?" He says, his voice is barley engaged with the conversation that's yet to start "A contract came in for you." He says sound quite exited, many formula 2 team offered him contracts but he wasent intrested "I told you I'm not moving teams." He says sounding lifeless, every passing moment more of the life in him leaves his soul "it's formula one. McLaren."

The world freezes again, his brain goes fuzzy, palms start to sweat, he's never felt so.. out of it.

"what did you say?" He says slowly dissociative from the conversation "McLaren want you for the Secondary driver. Are you interested?"

...

"Yes. I'm very interested"

"Enough said, I'll set up a meeting. This is your big break Marshall, be careful with it."

The line goes dead.. what just happened, three minutes ago he was watching Senna highlights and now he's a formula one driver. What does he do now? Tell someone? It's not like he has many people to tell. 

He sighs, palms sweating more than ever. "Fucking hell."