𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯

•𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘆 - 𝟯𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗚𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 - 𝟯𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻 - 𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 - 𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀 - 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 - 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 - 𝟭𝟰 𝘆𝗲...

𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘆 - 𝟯𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗚𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 - 𝟯𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻 - 𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 - 𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀 - 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 - 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲 - 𝟭𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻 - 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

As Mariana and Y/N stepped into the lively living room, the vibrant atmosphere abruptly shifted. Y/N's tiny fingers tightened around the bag, her eyes widening in alarm at the sight of Brandon and Jesus playfully wrestling on the carpeted floor. Their laughter echoed off the walls, mingling with the sounds of their movements-a sight so innocent to them but evoking a whirlwind of fear within Y/N.

The memories of tumultuous altercations from her past overwhelmed her, casting a dark shadow over the otherwise joyous moment. Her breaths quickened, and her heartbeat thundered in her ears as her gaze fixated on the rough play unfolding before her.

Mariana immediately sensed Y/N's distress. With a gentle touch, she guided Y/N away from the room, leading her to a quieter corner of the house, away from the commotion.

"It's okay, Y/N," Mariana murmured, her voice a soothing melody amid the chaos that had rattled the little girl's tranquility. "They're just being brothers. They get carried away sometimes, but they're not fighting."

Y/N clutched the bag tightly, her knuckles turning pale against the colorful fabric. Her eyes, filled with a mix of terror and confusion, remained fixed on the ground, unable to shake off the echoes of her past trauma.

Gabriella, sensing the tension, gracefully joined them, kneeling down to Y/N's eye level. "Sweetheart, we understand. But they're not fighting. They're just playing around, showing their brotherly love. We'll keep you safe here, always."

Mariana nodded in agreement, tenderly enveloping Y/N's hand in hers. "We'll explain it to you, Y/N. This is a house filled with love and laughter. You're part of our family now, and we'll make sure you feel safe and loved."

Y/N's breaths began to slow, her teary eyes cautiously meeting Gabriella and Mariana's compassionate gazes. Their words started to chip away at the walls of fear within her, creating tiny cracks where trust and understanding could begin to take root.

Troy, sensing the delicate situation, entered the room and knelt beside them, his reassuring presence adding to the comforting embrace of the moment. "Hey, kiddo. It might seem scary, but in this house, we take care of each other. We'll help you understand, and we'll always keep you safe."

Y/N clung to the bag, finding solace in the warmth and reassurance of her new family. She didn't fully grasp it yet, but in that tender moment cocooned by love and understanding, a flicker of hope emerged-a tentative step toward healing and finding sanctuary in this new home, where patience, compassion, and the embrace of a loving family prevailed.