02

The next morning when Harry talked to her she acted like nothing happened and had her usual snarky replies

The next morning when Harry talked to her she acted like nothing happened and had her usual snarky replies. Late Penelope bowled into transfiguration only to find a seating plan and that she was at the back next to Harry. "Hey"he said and she just ignored him listening to professor mcgonnagle until he bugged her enough for her to reply "shut up and leave me alone". He didn't and when they were doing written work and were allowed to whisper he talked and talked and talked wanting her to reply "what's your mum like?"he asked "older version of me"Penelope stated "can i call you Penny?"he asked "Why not"she chorused "where do you live?"Harry questioned "France"she answered "why didn't you go to beaxbatons then?"Harry replied "i don't know"she responded "do you like where you live"he said "sure"she sighed "why don't you play quittich"he blurted "it never interested me"she states "i know your lying"he says "I'm not"Penelope says sternly "whatever you say"Harry said smirking then continuing "who do you live with?".

"I live with my mum and her boyfriend Alexander"Penny replied and hoped he would stop asking questions "is he nice? Do you like him?"Harry asks "he's alright now what is this twenty questions?"she responds. "No but you can ask me some questions if you like"Harry says "can i call you Harold?"is the first thing she asks "no"he says instantly "okay Harold who's your favourite teacher"Penny asks but never gets an answer because the bell rings and she speeds off.

Penny was sat skipping class with Theo in some random corridor "harry was asking me a bunch of questions in transfiguration what a nosy git"she said "potter needs to mind his own business"Theo agreed "yeah he does and so does his bloody father"Penelope stated. A couple minutes later the Devil himself appears and stops in front of the two not even trying to hide that they were skipping class "filch is heading this way you might want to clear out"James said nodded at them and left. The pair was speechless he was a staff member and didn't tell the off about skipping he had actually helped them, as they left they heard filch coming sad the two ran as fast as they could out into the gardens and went to sit down by the black lake.