A NEW FRIEND (A little after the Swordsmith Village Arc)

{*TANJIRO*}
Tanjiro Kamado opened his eyes.The first sensation he had was of the box his sister was in.
"GONPACHIRO!" Inosuke screamed in his ear.
"What's wrong, Inosuke?" The young demon slayer bolted to his feet, worried.
"Im STARVING!" Inosuke yelled in his ear, and
Tanjiro sighed in relief and smiled.
"Tanjiro, im tired of sleeping on dirt and grass! What if i get a disease? OR A SPIDER CRAWLS IN MY MOUTH??" Zenitsu shrieked, now awake too and standing.
"Im sure that won't happen, Zenitsu." Tanjiro said kindly, stifling a yawn. He checked the sky, and then peeked at his box that he'd held close at nighttime.
"Nezuko? You okay?"
"Mmfh!" Came the sleepy reply.
Tanjiro chuckled. He loved his little sister more than his own life, more than anything. The sole survivor of his family's massacre had been transformed into a demon, but she would never eat a human. Tanjiro could feel it in his heart.
"It looks like there's a town up ahead." Tanjiro said, noting the scents of people and cooking food. The smell made his stomach growl, and he noted how much money they had. They still had plenty, to his relief. Enough to get them through at the least a week. Pocketing the coins, he pulled on the shoulder straps of the box and rolled up his sleeping bag. Wordlessly, the trio set out towards the town. Tanjiro grimaced at the pain screaming around in his body from the last battle, and realized that all of them needed rest and healing. But they still had a mission; find a demon that's been killing people off in the shadows and making them go insane in a town very nearby. It took them a while, but when they emerged from the forest onto the pathway, Tanjiro had to keep himself from gasping. This place was very, very large! People called to one another, store vendors were opening their doors, civilians heading off to work. He looked around but yet, no restaurants seemed open yet. The demon slayer pointed to an alleyway.
"Let's sit down here for a minute and look for any restaurants or inns we can stay at while we investigate." He said thoughtfully.
"HEY! IM THE LEADER! YOUR MY UNDERLINGS!" Inosuke shouted, drawing even more attention to them than before.
"And I say we should do that." He declared with his hands on his hips.
Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro and then to Inosuke. With a dramatic sigh, he plopped down onto the ground. Tanjiro looked around and noticed that Inosuke was being stared at.
"Inosuke, can you take off your mask? Its drawing attention." Tanjiro twisted around and looked at him.
"WHY SHOULD I?! I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF THEY'RE LOOKING!"
"Because, the demon could hear about a bunch of weird people arriving in town and might realize that we're demon slayers, idiot." Zenitsu said sourly, holding Chuntaro, his sparrow, who was most likely scolding him.
Grumbling, Inosuke turned his back to the crowd and took off his mask angrily.
Tanjiro looked around and kept looking around for an inn or hotel, when Zenitsu and Inosuke crawled behind him.
"Someone is coming toward us, Tanjiro. I can hear them, straight for us." Zenitsu said nervously.
"They're watching us!" Inosuke added.
And they arrived. "Come with me." A girl appeared from the shadows, about Nezuko's age, with dark bluish hair.
And most interesting of all, wearing the corps uniform.

ITS TIME FOR A TAISHO ERA SECRET!
Tanjiro had recieved some letters by crow, but Inosuke accidentally fell into the river with their parchment bag when Zenitsu crashed into him in fear of a spider. They started fighting immediately afterwards and it lasted for almost a half hour!

Stay tuned for the next chapter; A Powerful Ally!