Chapter 1: The meeting

The Titanic rolled on the currents waves as it whistled in tune. "Hey Titanic!" He turned his head in confusion. "Over here, you fat idiot!' He spotted a smaller iceberg fuming in anger. "Oh, hey, iceling!" The Titanic smiled. "What do you need? I'm about to leave" The Iceberg rolled its eyes and migrated towards the Titanic. "It's important, I need you to stay for at least an hour." He sighed as he drifted and anchored by the iceling. "If you say so" He said, snatching a small fish and gobbling it down. 

       "So, what's so important? The humans are freaking out right now." The air blew his flags around the wind. "It's my dad. He wants someone to be his… ahem.." The Titanic raised an eyebrow. "My mom recently left my father. It's been leaving him… deprived of something." He still was confused about the situation. "You know what, nevermind. Just go see my father, he wants to be special friends!.." The Titanic sighed and unanchored. "Cya later, I gotta go. Really. I will definitely visit him though." He tilted his stern and smiled. "What's his address anyway?" The Iceberg handed him a paper and said his goodbyes. "Wish you luck!" 

         As the Titanic swerved away, the small iceberg mumbled to itself. "He really needs that luck. If he is truly lucky, he wouldn't  be full of a." The Iceberg repeatedly gagged at the thought of his father and the Titanic like that. The Titanic bounced on the heavy stormy wave, listening to the humans celebrating. "They seem to be having a lot of fun down there!" He told a nearby seagull. "No shit you fucking dimwit. They're screaming and blasting music." The seagull frowned. "Aren't you annoyed by them already? Why don't you just tip them over, hm?" The Titanic groaned in annoyance. "God, do you just hate the world?" He replied with a sigh. "These people deserve to celebrate and be happy, you know?" The seagull scoffed. He swerved in the air, catching up. "Yeah, and they're having some special fun in that building there. Are you okay with that too?" The Titanic scowled and looked away towards the sea. "Okay. I admit." He paused. "That's fucking nasty."

        They kept floating across the sea, until the Titanic discovered the younger iceberg's father. "Well well well, what cutie do we have here, hm?" He licked his lips as he looked the Titanic up and down. "Your son sent me sir." He replied with a gulp. He shook as he slowly anchored. "Well, I've been looking for a partner.." He led his words with a deep tune. "Ahem. Didn't my son tell you about this?" The Titanic lifted an eyebrow as he listened, waiting for his turn. "No, he said you just wanted a friend.. I didn't know he meant.. this." He blushed as he searched for the seagull, then noticing he left a while ago. "I mean, you're already here.." The father iceberg said. "My name is Slice, and you'll get it down."