4. chick-fil-a

ALL THE ACTORS WERE SITTING in one of Shawn Levy's chair, them getting their lines. Soon, he told them they had 2 days to memorize their lines.

And after that, they were sat in Ryan and Malachi's room. Jennifer and Jeremy were in their room, though. Just Ryan babysitting 3 children.

"I'm hungry for Chick-fil-a." Malachi spoke, reading his lines. Everyone else agreed with him, so it was obvious what Ryan was about to do.

"Hazel and Walker, go get us some Chick-fil-a. Let me write down what we want and I'll give you my card. Malachi, what you want?" Ryan said.

"Ugh." Hazel groaned.

"6 piece chicken nuggets, and with those fruit snack things. Sweet tea for my drink." Malachi said, not looking up from his script.

"Great, but the fruit things are for kids meals." Ryan said.

"Can you make it a kids meal, please?" Malachi asked politely. It was obvious that Malachi hadn't warmed up, as he hadn't really known anyone. Hazel was determined to be friends with everyone, but he was going over scripts so she wasn't going to invite him.

"Wait, never mind. It can be an adult meal, sorry Malachi." Ryan said, correcting himself.

"You're good." Malachi replied, not looking up from his script.

"Yeah, and I want the chicken sandwich with a side of waffle fries," Ryan wrote it down. "and make sure you get the sauces. But I'll get a sweet tea, too. Do you guys want it written down, or...?" Ryan asked, pen still in hand.

"I'll get 8 nuggets and mac and cheese. Chocolate milk, of course." Walker ordered, Ryan adding it onto the back of his index card.

"Hazel?"

"8 piece nuggets, waffle fries, and a Dr. Pepper, please." Hazel was sitting in a chair near the couch Malachi was on, muttering his lines. He made Hazel think she should be doing that. "Who do you have the most scenes with?"

"Uhm..." Malachi looked up.

"Sorry, I was a little nosy, I didn't mean—" Hazel said before getting interrupted.

"It's totally fine, I just didn't know you were going to say something. But most of my lines are with you and Walker, we're a friend group where your characters fall in love. Characters, meaning you and Walker, of course." Malachi explained.

"Ugh." Hazel threw her head back.

"I thought you guys were friends?" Malachi was wondering about the switch up.

"Well yeah, but the 'love' means a kiss. I don't want to kiss anyone." Hazel said.

"I wouldn't either, but I think you and Walker would be cute, so the kiss might bring some fans. Paparazzi is already talking about you guys in a movie together. I don't even know how they found out." Malachi said. Hazel felt so lightweight talking to him. She knew any feelings towards him would always be platonic.

"I guess that's good. I do like watching edits of myself." Hazel smiled, joking.

"Same. I'm so hot." Malachi chuckled, swinging his hand around. Hazel and Malachi soon were breaking out in laughter and Hazels eyes got blurry. Laughing so hard tears were forming in her eyes.

Hazel looked up and Walker was staring at her with jealous eyes.

"Alright children, Hazel get your shoes on and go to Chick-fil-a with Walker, please." Ryan said, wondering what was so funny, but Walker was just wondering if they liked each other.

"Ok." Hazel said the syllables between chuckles. She got up and slipped on her shoes, then taking a minute or two to tie them because she can't really do it well.