Chapter 0 : Pilot

Note: This story is a pet project and updates are random so don't expect much as this was somewhat of a break from the usual trope now. Also, this chapter is featured in another one in the reaction series. See you around if I'm still alive that is.

- - -

Aether PoV
Unknown Location, Unknown Region, Unknown World - XXXX hours.

500... 500 years ago, I was separated from my sister... My sister is taken away by the Sustainer. The world is called Teyat... The places of today at its surface are different than what we have seen from yesterday.

Aether: Lumine!

Flashbacks. Memories of the past in a frightened way. I can remember that time... All are in part I will have to find her one way or another. We're flying above the cloud with wings battling against her.

Sustainer: Outlander! Your journey ends here!

Lumine: Who are you?!

This world is governed by someone or thing called Celestia - it too me a bit of what left the remaining power to learn here. The world here is where both of us exile - here - is different from my previous experience, uncertainty and lack of common basic law are clear.

??? : Are you a traveler?

Who is it? Wait... Why can I talk to you, I'm still asleep. I felt like I was, but something was different.

*Thud--slide*

??? : Are you?

I've... I've opened my eyes to a different place from my place of slumber... I can see the glitter of light emulating distant stars. Before me was a girl, with red-colored hair and eyes. Whose is she.?

Aether: Am I, where are we?

???: Our current location will not be the matter here, but... I call or in other words reach out to you.

Aether: Reach out?

I said that as she placed herself on her knee with her head still up, before putting her right hand on her chest. 

??? : Please come to my domain, if you seek to know what happened to you. The part that you remember is still incomplete.

Aether: Who are you?! Are you Celestia or the Sustainer?!

???: Patience. Follow my voice, and reclaim what is yours. My name is... Well for now is, Ark.

What the... My site... How am I tired all of a sudden?

- - -

Third PoV
Unknown Location, Unknown Region, Teyat - 2331 Hours.

Aether: !!!

*Beep!!!*

In the world of Teyat, in an unknown location - Aether, the outlander who along with his sister Lumine was sealed by Celestia or someone who was preventing them.