Chapter 1 : Part Recount

Note: These stories will cover the aftermath of all major and important events such as the Archon Quest, Story Quest, and a few that are related. Also, the time stamp here is based on the game version update such that there will be a time skip from one to three months at any given time. 

Also - This chapter will look into the aftermath and partially recap the events in Both Mondstadt and Liyue for new and old along with introducing the theme to the well-recognized traveler (AKA Aether).

This event happened after the Archon Quest Prologue to 1.

- - -

Third PoV - 1 Week After Stormterror Incident
Mondstadt, Mondstadt City, Good Hunter.

After spending the first two to three days in Monstadt resolve the situation. Aether decided to make preparations in the aftermath of Liyue. This came as the bard informed him under a large tree outside of the city about the Geo Archon.

Aether: So that will be...

Sara: 6250 Mora, as in total. Say are you prepared to go somewhere, it looks as if we'll never meet again.

Paimon: Oh! No need to worry about that, we're just heading to Liyue to look for clues and probably back once that's over.

The scene narrows to the open restaurant close to the adventure guild, tavern, and nearby the city fountain, was Good Hunter a popular restaurant and a go-to place for both old and new. Aether was seen to be buying a few recipe cards and notes for his preparation while Sara oversaw the transaction for the items.

Sara: I see, thank you for your patronage.

Aether: Same to you too.

Once he finished with the purchase, Aether made his way toward the gate and made his next stop toward Liyue transit pass via the Dawn Winery Manor route. The two travelers are now talking about small facts or debating over what is and not, but what they don't realize is that a maid is standing at the gate appearing to be awaiting someone and talking or inquiring about someone.

Aether: ? ... Hm? Is that person?

The moment he reaches closer to the gate he can see who is. A knight he recognizes as Huffman as his patrol route is nearby and Miles is unavailable due to back pain and previous "training" with the sword by the traveler.

??? : Oh you are here goodness I thought I had to wait for eternity but now that you are here.

Huffman: Ah! Honorary Knight.

Aether: At ease, Huffman, and are you Moco from the Manor by chance?

He addressed knights and maids; while they have not done much, they are commendable for their aftermath actions. Huffman was originally tasked in the patrol and was suddenly assigned as one of the defenders for the city while Aether, Acting Grand Master, a known tavern owner and a bard who later reveals is Barbados, Anemo Archon. As for the new face that shows up at the gate, Aether is recognized as one of the Manor Maids beside their head.

Moco: Yes, I'm here to deliver a message from Master and it was an urgent one. Here.

The maid said as she handed a scroll with a string-wax stamp seal. The moment he breaks the seal Aether scans the content.

The scroll content is said in a concerning tone but with a hint of realization about things to come and mystery. It said as follows-

Dear Aether, If you receive this scroll that means Moco has reached safely but if you fount this outside then it means trouble.

This message is here to notify you of a person who wishes to speak with you directly, she comes into or out from a strange box in front of the Manor and is requested by name. I know is unusual of me to allow her but she insisted that she remain here until she has fully met you.