112

Abhishek : what did you shopped guys? (He asked casually to keep things normal because her face is saying everything that she isn't happy with Yesha's behavior with him)

Vaishnavi : that is none of your business!! (She said rudely and walked out)

Abhishek : what happened to her?

Siddharth : must be jealous of Yesha didi, bhaiya you should always give time to Vaishu didi, you know na didi don't like you with anyone else.

Abhishek blushed.

Abhishek : there is nothing like this sid, we are just best friend.

Vaishnavi : can we go? (She turn and ask furiously)

Abhishek : yeah yeah coming.

Siddharth and Vaishnavi reached home.

Vaishnavi is not talking to Abhishek and Abhishek is feeling bad right now  but happy too that Vaishnavi is upset because she can't see him with any other girl.

Abhishek went to his room. And Vaishnavi went to her room without saying anything.

The day passed away,

Yesha and Avneet asked Siddharth how it worked on Vaishnavi.

Siddharth : I don't think, we have to work a lot, vaishnavi didi is already not able to hold her emotions. We should just continue this.

Avneet : yeah, so tomorrow we are meeting in Love Red Cafe, and bring Abhishek bhaiya with you anyhow!!

Siddharth : okay.

Meanwhile,

Vaishnavi feels sad, she is feeling insecure of Yesha.

When Abhi came to meet Vaishnavi because of some professional work.

Abhishek knocks the door.

Vaishnavi : yes come in. (Her eyes was filled with tears so she wipe her tears)

Abhishek : what happened Vaishu?

Vaishnavi : nothing, I just put the eye drops. You say?

Abhishek : oh okay, I need your sign here.

Vaishnavi sign the cheque.

Abhishek is looking into her eyes.

Vaishnavi : done.

Abhishek : you fine na.

Vaishnavi : hm.

Abhishek : looks like.....

Vaishnavi : abhi I can take care of myself you may leave now. (She said rudely)

Abhi nodded and left.

Stay tuned.