•3•

you looked at your phone as yeonjun called you, perhaps due to the fact that you haven't really talked to him in sometime. you pick up the phone, thinking to yourself "what..?".

"hold on y/n, taehyung's coming?" jimin's voice echos through the living room as he walks in and sees you on the phone.
""who are you talking to?" he questions, and you watch a unidentifiable look pass through his eyes. if anything, it looked slightly like something you do not want to mess with.

"yeonjun" you say back, moving the phone away from your mouth for a moment, before moving it back and continuing to talk to him.

"oh. why?" jimin asks, before pulling the phone from her hand and talking to yeonjun himself, "sorry, y/n's gotta go now." he says before hanging up.

this was a tad bit weird as you took your phone back and tried to forget about it. "okay.. what were you asking me again?" you say, to try to take the attention away from what just happened. "what the fuck.?" you think to yourself, awaiting him repeating his question.

"i was asking why taehyung is coming here. i thought only kate would?" he asks, also acting like nothing happened.

"kate and taehyung are kinda a thing.. i guess they both want it but physically are restraining themselves from doing anything about it. they're coming together as 'friends' when i know they're more than that." you say, suddenly distracted by the gossip of your friends. you absolutely love when you and jimin get to gossip together.

"really? tell me everything." he says, a look of excitement crossing his stunning features.

time passes as you guy keep gossiping and eventually kate and taehyung arrive, leading to a fun rest of the day together. however, you wake up to jimin leaving the house in the middle of the night. where did he go.?

A/N: sorry for not uploading for like 6 months lmfao im back now.