𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟

Valérie's POV

I look into the small crowd of the club I was playing, I notice a fairly large group of people walk in and stand at the back they must be here for the actual club experience  i thought. Amongst the group of people, I saw a familiar face but I couldn't place where I had seen it before. Tonight was the third show i was playing at this place and this show was the most empty, I thought more would show up given the first two nights were full but no one else came and my set was almost over. I finish and head off the stage where Emilee greets me, holding a water bottle.

"Amazing show tonight Val!"  She says whilst handing me the bottle; with no hesitation I open the bottle downing its contents; we walk back to the area where I had left my things, it was about 9:27 pm at this time. As I'm gathering my things I hear Emilee from where she is currently "Valllllllll" she says in a singy songy voice. "Yessss?" I answer back. "Can we puh lease stay and have a drink? You deserve it girl." She says giving me a convincing look. "I guess so one or two won't hurt." I reply. We take our things out to the car and head back inside.

We sit down at the bar and place our orders, some time has passed and I'm on my second while Emilee is on her third, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She says getting up from her seat. "Want me to come with you?" I ask. "No it's fine." She says walking away. It's been about 5 minutes since she left but I know she takes forever, I stare down at my drink fiddling with the straw, when I feel a presence to the left of me. "Hi" I hear a voice say. I look up and see the familiar face I saw earlier, still not being able to place it; you'd think I'd remember someone so attractive. "Uhhhh hi." I reply back. "I uh wanted to say that your a pretty good musician, I play some piano myself but I'm nowhere near your level." He laughs. I smile "everyone has to start somewhere." I start to play with the straw that lays inside my empty drink once again.

He looks back down at me and hesitates to speak but eventually does, "Can I buy you a drink?" He asks. "Are you planning on killing me?" I ask jokingly. "I don't plan on it" he replies returning the same energy. "Then sure."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Charles POV

I don't usually go up to girls and start conversations but I'm glad I did, I know I have seen her somewhere before I'm hoping this will help me figure out where.

I've been sitting here with this girl, for over an hour now and she's told me a lot about herself
Her name is Valérie, Valérie the name that will forever be burned into my brain now. For a girl Living in Monaco her French is pretty shit, and she's aware; but wants to improve, in this past hour we have made a deal; I'll teach her French and She'll help me with piano.

Everything is going great until a slightly drunk Lando Norris comes up behind me "there you are mate everyone has been looking for you, oooo who's your lady friend?" he asks shifting his face from me to Valérie. "Oh uh this is Valérie." he waves at her. "OHHHHHH so your the songbird lady Charles was Staring at!" way to expose me man luckily she just laughs "i guess so." she replies. I notice Lando is struggling to stand at this point and will say anyword that is in his brain. "im sorry to cut our conversation short but i need to get him home." I say getting out of my seat. "Oh no it's ok I understand I should probably go find my friend as well." She replies also getting up from her seat. "This was nice." I say not loud enough for her to hear before walking away. As I'm walking out the door with a drunken Lando something is telling me to turn back around and then it hits me I never got her number.