Staf

Staf. Staf is a man of his word. He lives in a dimension named "the void". The void is indeed literally a void, and incredibly boring. Even though Staf is a god, he is lazy and can't really be bothered doing anything but sit around and float through his own infinite world. But the silence was deafening, the darkness was blinding and the evident boredom to come for the next 1000 years was ever so near.

Staf decided to himself that he would create something that would cure his boredom. He forms rocks and smashes them together, nothing. Creates a force called gravity, but everything just keeps falling downwards. Staf is annoyed by this and angrily throws a ball of fire into the void. When this happens a loud explosion, followed by intense noise is heard.

This sound alerts Staf and he turns to see the explosion and mass amount of gas developing around his fire ball. He watches in amazement as the fire forms a large glowing orb. He points his hand out to the fireball and watches as it drags him in slightly. Gravity, he had dumped earlier along with some rock had created a star.

The star he had now named "Sun" glowed ominously; he wondered what to do next. Looking around he summons a few rocks and smash them together; they manage to combine slightly bigger. He then makes millions of these rocks and let the gravity of the sun pull them together. More explosions are heard, and a new lava flooded rock was formed. 

Staf used his abilities to move it to a secure spot around the sun and the rock begin moving around its new star. More rocks flew into it and eventually it caused water to form. Staf was astonished by this water and quickly used it to flood the whole planet. It was a bit much, so he developed some greens, he called grass and spread it over the lands.

The land was rough still and deserved some love, and the grass and water were quickly dying so he generated an ozone to help secure the safety of his newest creation. The rock which had now become a planet, was green and blue. It looked like what people would call earth today, (minus the global issues).

A few million years passed, and bugs, insects and animals had formed over the lands of the now dubbed, "Paradise". He hoped one day he would be able to have more than just insects and creatures but that would be a while from now. His goal in all of this was to be able to create humans to inhabit his creation. These humans would create themselves countries, continents and homes. Obviously, there would be drama going on between these humans, which was Staf's whole goal in the first place.

As time went on, Staf planned his continents for the humans to inhabit. He planned for 5 continents to be built, but also included 2 others more secluded islands away from the other two for later conquest. He named these 5 continents accordingly: Unity, Abundance, Peace, Harmony and Stability. All of these names would represent their countries self as well. 

Unity would be a unified nation, everyone loved everyone. People were happy. Everyone was equal. This was how Staf planned the country to go. Unity was mostly filled of minerals and metals. The humans would have to trade for their metals in order to craft better things.

Abundance was going to be filled with all needed natural resources, but had more food, plants and land. Abundance was definitely the biggest continent crafted by himself. His wish for the continent was that it would be able to be an independent place and could keep its resources to itself.

Peace is aimed to be a peaceful place. Its main morals were to be equal and peaceful with everyone. It had mostly fertile farmlands, and crops there would grow about twice as fast as the other nations, which would make them rich in farming.

Harmony was a harmonious land. You could walk to your neighbour's house and give them a high-five in the morning, and nobody would complain. It had lots of fresh water and majority of the water in the continent had little to no salt in it making it very easy to get some water.

Lastly, Stability was created to outlast the rest of the nations. It was a stable nation with barely any conflicts and if there were any, they would be minor. The country also has lots of oil and natural gases, to be exported to hold up the economy.

Each continent had their own special resources and could hold up by trading with others. But still, Staf hadn't prepared humans yet as he had been planning the places, they live in first. With all of his power he managed to conjure 1.3B people and spread them all across the continents as evenly as possible.

All had roughly 260,000,000 people per continent and each continent was different from the first. Unity had called themselves the Unitians, they spoke the language of Leamu which was from the Latin alphabet. Abundance called themselves Abunds and spoke Arritish which was also from the Latin alphabet making the two easier to communicate. Peace called themselves the Peacians and spoke Pattin, which was a part of the Cyrillic alphabet. The Harmi's were the people in Harmony, they spoke Hanzac which was also Cyrillic. The last main language was Stevish which is from Stability and uses a Japanese style of alphabet.

As Staf admired his new beautiful creation, he felt a large tug on him, and he found himself flying back from the planet he had perfected. Heat rose around him, and he fell into the fire ball he had created in the beginning. He didn't die but got even more powerful than he previously was. From then he sat in the sun and watched from afar at what would happen on his love in the world.

A/N: Hi! I really hope I can actually finish one of these for one. This story was developed using character ai and the "Life RPG" bot. It helped me develop a good world to base a story on as I really enjoy writing these, even if they never are finished or end up given up on. I hope you enjoy what's to come :)