CHAPTER THREE

The street was busy and bustling with noise as people walked to and fro going about their businesses. Children were running, parents were trying to control their young ones while buying things from stalls and marketers were calling out to people to come and buy their goods.
Also on the street were four horses been ridden by four top Great Wei imperial guards and the Welsh royal guards. Behind the horses were four carriages carrying each members of the Welsh royal house.
People on the street stopped to give way for the carriages and also state as the carriages were having the imperial palace royal embellem of a dragon's head on top of the carriage roof.
     Raising the curtain,Aria stared at the bustling street for a little bit before dropping the curtain and turning to her mother who also came along after much pleading with the king.

         "It's a busy place Mother," Princess Aria said to her mother while holding her hand

             "It sure is and it makes me more worried about you my dear. New culture,new clothing,new language,new rules. Everything is so different from ours even their food" Concubine Elena said picking up the snack on the small table inside the carriage and showing it to her daughter.

             Laughing,Aria collected it from her and put into to her mouth,"But so tasty Mother," She said with her mouth full

          "Don't talk with your mouth full. If the Queen was here she'd say 'A proper Princess with etiquette...."

           "Isn't supposed to speak with her mouth full" Aria said cutting her mother off as they both laughed

        "Oh I would really miss the Queen's scolding" Princess Aria said sighing

        "But she will be out of your hair now" Concubine Elena said nudging her daughter's shoulder as they both snickered and giggled like little girls

As the Laughton died down they noticed that the carriage had stopped moving and someone cleared their throat from outside

       "Your highness,My Lady, We've arrived," A male voice sounded

        "Ok here we go," Aria said taking a deep breath as her mother stood up and stepped out of the carriage with the aid of a maid who was already waiting for her at the steps of the carriage.

           "Lily,help the Princess down from the carriage," Concubine Elena said to one of the maids standing at the side "From to day you'll be attending to the Princess directly," She said

            "Yes my lady," Lily said stepping forward as Aria stepped out of the carriage. "Your highness," She said as she gave her hand to Aria who held unto it as she climbed out of the carriage.

   The moment she stepped out of the carriage,they all stepped into a line behind their father the King with her brother beside her and her mother beside the King.

              "Chin up, back straight,deep breath Aria" Aria mummered to herself as her brother snickered beside her. Throwing him a glare,she scowled, "Not funny you dipshit," She cursed at him

           Still laughing, Prince Ayden replied,"Cursing isn't proper Princess"

            "You....."Aria started as she was cut off by her father,"Not now you little dipshits" The King said

            "Well not proper for a King Your Majesty" Concubine Elena said jabbing the king on his side.

          "What?" King Alexander started, "Not a word My King," Concubine Elena said as the siblings snickered at their father's expense.