6.Jealousy and Angst

6

Hunter

"Shit"

More optimistic words spewed in my mouth as my target was taken off view. I slammed my fist against the wooden desk top as frustration boiled in my head.

Stephan Alphonso De Luca. He had a habit of stealing what was mine.

But this time, the games gone too far. He stole the woman whom I had eyes on for years. I'll make him pay for it unmistakably this time.

I watched as he had a death grip on her wrist dragging her out of the dining room. She hissed in pain and my brows knit up together and a violent growl slipped past my lips.

He doesn't deserve a beauty as her.

"Down your weapons and pull back immediately" I spat in to the earpiece and watched over the armed men back away from my target.

Maybe he got the signals of intruders from his stupid security service.

They spy camera I installed in Mark's shirt button turned out useless as that guy stood there unmoving and rooted to his spot instead of following Stephan.

Worthless. Just like him.

I put down my mobile phone and leaned back in to the office chair brewing up another plan to make her mine.

It's just like how I missed her by inches for the umpteenth time. A heavy sigh of annoyance was released from my mouth.

I need her. Want her. But the truth remained hectic. She would never love a man like me. No matter how hard I play to get. I would remain the same criminal who I am now.

A criminal who fell in love with a worker of justice?

It's a possibility I can't quite reach. She would never love me for the person I am.

She will for version I'll make her see. The only side of truth will stay hidden in the dark and the fake will show up always as in each human being there occurs two faces of light and dark.

Manipulation. May it be the only way to make her call in love with me as I am with her?

I'm crazy for her. Even going to the depth of stalking her, kidnapping her, watching her every move.

She makes me insane.

I'm obsessed.

And I want her to suffer like me from this mundane human plague called love. I want her to feel what I do now.

I want to drive her insane and make her feel like a fool for not falling for me before. I'll spoil her. Giver her a life to live with me. All the while, my true identity stays hidden amongst the shadows.

Let her be gullible and justify the reasons of why crime shouldn't be done during her meantime. She'll escape from his hold. She is a bird in a golden cage. Upon the chance she would never regret to fly on to the open air and flap her wings.

She will leave Stephan one way or another. She doesn't love him. Nor does he her. The man only wants her for the mafia and not for himself.

An idiot, he is.

I'll make her mine. And The Mellifera will ride up to hell.