Chapter 5: The Crushes (12+)

Author's Note: So, I was in a bus with my friend and we all slept off in that bus, I woke up with my face in her boobs, her head resting on my friend's back while she was resting on her legs, anyways I'm not single!, I have someone I'm trying her/him out but to be honest I do not like her/him, What do I do?! but anyways, enjoy!

Third Person POV / Makomo POV

" But, Shino-san..." Makomo said while Shinobu stopped kissing her neck and asked her " What is it Momo-Chan?"  "I love it when you call me Momo-Chan" Makomo thought "Okay so first, Shino-san there are two girls we have to watch out for, Mitsuri and Tamayo-sensei" " TAMAYO-SAN!?!?!?" Shinobu shouted, " WHY WILL TAMAYO-SAN -" Shinobu was interrupted by Makomo's kiss, then she suddenly broke it.

The Smut! leave if you want ( I shall tell you a summary in the next Chapter I promise, I never break promises)

" If we want to be a couple, we have to get used to this~" Makomo said as she kissed Shinobu again " Well, well, an excuse to have sex with me Momo-Chan, hah, I would'nt go so easy~" as Shinobu was thinking she stopped at her thoughts were interrupted by Makomo sucking on her breast "Ahhhh~ Makomo~" her fingers trailed though Shinobu's pants and reached her cunt, she brushed the tips lightly " Mhh~ Ahhh~ Momo~-Ch~an" as she stuck three finger inside, her seductive moans was making Makomo want more, she slid her pants off, as she got her tongue out and began to lick her cunt, her moans were getting heavier as she began to thrust with her tongue, not wanting Shinobu to be only one naked, Makomo got her clothes off too, She placed Shinobu's left leg on her right leg and vice versa, both of them began to thrust " Ahhh~ Shino-San~" Makomo spat between moans, they picked up their pace, moaning each others name until Shinobu pushed her away. "Momo-Chan, we shouldn't be doing this especially since your legs are shaking" Shinobu said," Yeah you're right" Makomo said as she checked the time, it was 9:45 PM, they both laid on bed and cuddled until they slept with a blanket of course.

End of Chapter 5

Such a short chapter

Word Count: 400 Words

 I honestly love you guys so much

 My Musicals thanks for reading

 Bye Bye