the story 💗

One day, Eva was asleep and was on vacation. Suddenly, she received a call from her lover, Marcus, and he wanted to meet her about an important topic. They agreed to meet in a restaurant, and after a short time, Eva drove her car to the restaurant, and there she met her lover. Suddenly, they met Marcus’s sister, Lana, who hates Eva, and Eva almost... She was about to eat a bite, but Marcus asked to separate from her, and this was because of his sister, because she had caused him many problems. He was about to finish his speech until they were surprised by a zombie attack in the restaurant, so the three went to a safe place after all the people turned into zombies, so Eva decided to call her  police friends and ask for help, but she did not find her gun. They called her and collapsed in fear. After many hours of thinking, they decided to go out to Eva's car to escape. Eva called her friends. They agreed that Marcus would come out first, then his sister, then Eva. Marcus and Eva had sharp glass to get rid of the zombies. They succeeded in their plan, and after a long struggle, they reached the car, but they were not... They were faced with a zombie thing that was circling the car in a big way and they survived. Then they went to Eva's house and entered and there was not enough food and there was no network. Here Eva decided to go to the police station alone, but Marcus refused and she insisted and he left her. Here the police station was closed and surrounded by zombies everywhere, but they did not. She surrendered and was going around every police station in korea Unfortunately, everything was closed, and the night was beginning to fall, so she went home frustrated, and here she did not find Marcus, so she asked Lana, and Lana began to quarrel with her. She was the reason Marcus left because he feared for you, and now he might be in danger or in danger, so Eva calmed her down and left the house quickly to find out where he was. It is Marcus. On the way, I heard Marcus' voice screaming and the zombies were almost eating him, so Eva saved him at the last moment. Before they returned home, they went to a supermarket and took everything, but they found a lot of zombies outside. Marcus had a good idea, which was to make a sound from the other side to attract the zombies and they escaped into the house. Eva gave Marcus many weapons to fight the zombies, and after the whole house went to sleep, Lana woke up to get rid of herself and become a zombie. She decided to go to her zombie friends and let her drink their blood. When she left the house, a zombie attacked her, but Eva woke her up because she was awake and heard the sound of the door of the house, and it saved her from death.
Wait for the third part 💗😩