Prologue

"Are you okay?", (your bff name) asked as she hugged your sitting form on the couch. You sniffed, wiping away your fresh tears, dabbing at your puffed eyes. "I still can't believe he did that. That goddamn Billionaire!", she gritted through her teeth. "Stop it. I don't wanna talk about him." She just nodded her head.

Your mother brought in a tray of coffee and sandwiches for you. You had not eaten properly in the past few months and she was concerned. Your other friends came out of your room after setting your things up and sat down beside you. You ate in silence.

Ever since that happened, you've started liking silence and loneliness. Sometimes you would randomly wake up in the middle of the night and venture out on the silent roads without anything in your mind, so you had to sleep with your mother. But now you were moved back to your room 'cause you asked for it.

You remember you weren't like this, you remember how happy you were, you remember laughing for hours and talking with everyone endlessly. But now it was different. It hurt you to be like this, but you preferred this pain over that one. Your friends had worry written on their faces and your mother had a sorrowful look on. You hated what you became, You hated the path you chose, You hated the fact that you changed yourself, for him especially, You hated that you loved him, you hated this, You hated him for making you this way... 

You hated the fact that all you could do was love him despite what he did, You hated that you still wanted him, You hated how much you missed him, You hated his place in your life, You hated the memories that never faded away, You hated that every time you closed your eyes— it was his face that came up first, You hated how your heart still skipped beats at his mention, You hated that you still listened to the song you made for him over and over again.

And all your hate and anger poured out in tears, tears you couldn't stop, tears that made everyone around you sad, tears that broke their hearts, of the people who cared about you and loved you, unlike him. Tears that blurred your vision, prevented you from finishing your food. Tears that you had no control over. Tears that flowed endlessly. Tears that started to spill yet again...

"Hey (Y/N), stop crying! Please! We're here for you. Don't cry. You're a strong woman!", one of your male friends, Felix said.

"Felix is right. Don't waste your tears on him.", Lex said, rubbing your shoulder.

But you couldn't stop it... you somehow felt that you couldn't do anything anymore. You got no hold of your emotions, You couldn't forget him, the pain, the memories or the feelings, you are nothing without him by your side.

~~𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽~~

You were tired, your eyes were tired and your body needed rest. But you couldn't sleep... his memories kept you awake and and what happened during those days made you paranoid and fear drove all your sleep away. You wished it was a nightmare, it was a long bad dream and you'll wake up any moment now... but it was too real to be a dream.

The tears spilled yet again, making you wonder if they'll ever end, or Will you keep on crying till your last breath? You didn't know how it changed, how the guy you knew changed, how did he— who was ready to do anything for you—  left you? Was he even the right one? Were you wrong? Did you do right leaving him? Could it be solved?— You couldn't think properly for all the memories flooded your mind. 

*★*――――*★**★*――――*★**★*――――*★**★*――――*★*

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/n). It's nice to meet you all.", You greeted the five boys and the girl. These were the people you were supposed to battle along as you were told. The Blade Breakers, they were called. You liked the sport and couldn't miss the chance when you were contacted by Mr. Dickenson.

All of them had greeted you with warm smiles and cheerful words but the captain and that made him catch your eye. He just stated his name coldly. That's it. His gaze was intense and his Carmine eyes bore holes staring in your own (e/c) ones. That moment was a surprise for the team 'cause you didn't let your composure waver. Instead, you stared back at him with the same intensity. He had smirked, knowing it would be a great time with you.

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

"I'm impressed.", after moths of training, when you could finally beat him and his dranzer, this was the first praise you got from him. It wasn't easy though, you were out of breath and could barely stand for a few moments before you fell to your knees. But a smile crept up on your face, before you slipped into the void of unconsciousness. You had finally beaten him.

*★*――――*★**★*――――*★**★*――――*★**★*――――*★*

уєѕ, уσυ мιѕѕє∂ нιм. уσυ ℓσνє∂ нιм ѕσ мυ¢н тнαт ιт мα∂є уσυ нαтє нιм.

If only that did not happen...

Word Count: 847 words

Next Chapter: I Wish... I did not...