~Tweeks Pov~

We walked hand in hand down the street towards the mall. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure people weren't following us. Again. no one was there. Since 4th grade people had been practically obsessed with us, we were hoping it would die down eventually but... I think we're just going to accept that it's not going to happen. We carried on down the street as we talked about whatever topic came to mind. As we passed my parents coffee shop craig stopped. 'Huh- what are you doing?' I asked, shooting a confused look at him. Smirking at me he turned to the window and flipped both my parents off before running out of sight dragging me with him. Ever since he found out about the whole meth coffee thing he does that all the time.

~at the mall~

Entering the mall we were both chatting happily together. we heard arguing behind us, I turned to look while Craig just stared at his phone, bored. 'Kenny if you're gonna come shopping with us you need to stop being poor!' Cartman shouted jabbing fingers at Kenny who was just stood next to butters who looked slightly uncomfortable with all the yelling. 'Oh my god cartman! He can't just stop being poor he can't control it fatass!' Kyle replied as Stan placed his hands on Kyle's shoulders pulling him backwards and out the way of the argument before it god physical. I tuned out of the argument that now just consisted of cartman yelling about how he wasn't fat or something like that. 'Kenny can't stop being poor but he can stop being fat if he hates it so much.' Craig murmured to himself as I chuckled faintly at him. Cartman began to yell gay slurs at absolutely no one, he doesn't even know we are here and no one else in this shitty little mountain town is gay anyways so who's he talking to? 'They definitely like each other.' Craig's comment caught me of gard as I turned back to look at him. 'What? Who' I questioned, 'them look they definitely like eachother there just too scared to tell each other.' He gestured towards Stan and Kyle who were looking at each other and probably talking shit about cartman who was now storming off out the door with a slap mark on his cheek. Turning back to face Craig I whispered 'yeah Kenny and butters too.' We both made eye contact and a pale blush dusted Craig's face, we both nodded and head out the mall and back to Craig's house, I guess now we're trying to get people together.

____________________________________
I hope anyone reading this is enjoying it- Ik it's cringy but yea- if anyone has any suggestions on what to do please tell me :) I appreciate it
Have an amazing day/night/afternoon

-Chlo