Death and reincarnation

In a room in the sky with no walls, a young man was sat across from a Much older being dressed in white robes. The teen having no idea of how he got there simply asked the man.

"Umm excuse me but who are you? and how did I get here?" He asked politely.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry young man but I'm afraid you're dead."

The young man's eyes widened as he absorbed the information.

"I seemed to have caused an earthquake that you were caught up in. Again I'm terribly sorry. Oh and I'm God by the way."

The young man was just shocked. First he learns he is dead and then god is sitting in front of him.

"Ok let me get this straight. I died in an earthquake you accidentally caused and now you're here to apologize?"

The deity in front of him gave him a strange look. "You seem to be taking this rather well" he said.

The young man simply shrugged "Well if I'm dead there really isn't anything I can do about it, so I can really just accept it." He said

"Oh, well In that case I'll answer that question of yours. I'm not just here to apologize verbally but also in another way." The god said piquing the young man's interest.

"I feel dreadful as you were the only casualty of that earthquake. So I've decided to reincarnate you in a world of your choosing!" The god exclaimed.

The young man simply stood there shocked. "Really?" He asked. "Any world I want?"

"Indeed any that includes any fictional universes too all as all worlds exist somewhere in the multiverse. The only question is whi-"

"One Piece!" The young man shouted eagerly.

The god taken aback at how fast he decided looked at him in bewilderment before the teen corrected himself.

"I-I mean I would like to be sent into one piece."

God now understanding nodded. "Very well would you like any other abilities in this new world? And don't hold Back I can make anything happen."

The boy began to mull over all of the possibilities. One piece was a world with many powerful abilities he thought for a few moments before speaking.

"Well I definitely want Haki if you can make it happen please give me conquers Haki, I'd also like to be Much stronger than I am now. I definitely can't crush a steel blade with my bare hands like luffy can so if you could boost my body that would be great, i loved watching the swordsmen in the show so I'd like to have two sword style and I really want a devil fruit but I'll have to choose wisely. There are so many possibilities for them that this may take some time." He spoke to the deity.

"The first three are easy but as for your little devil fruit problem how about we I just give you more than one?" The god asked.

The teen looked him and began to explain how if a normal human ate more than one devil fruit they would die but god simply interrupted him.

"Then how about I give you a devil fruit that allows you to choose more than one other devil fruit to use hmm? That should solve our little problem right?"

The teens eyes widened and eagerly nodded yes. God then stood up and beckoned the teen to follow him. Leading the teen out of the sky and into a black void.

From nowhere the deity grasped what the teen realized to be the Gomu Gomu no mi. It strangely seemed to split apart and turn into energy. God took fragments of the energy and in his other had appeared a cantaloupe. God pressed the energy in his hand into the cantaloupe as the remaining pieces of the devil fruit disappeared. As it absorbed the energy the cantaloupe changed from the whiteish green of its normal counterpart to a vibrant crimson also growing swirl like growths all over its form.

"Alright I have infused it with devil fruit energy so that it will act the same as a normal devil fruit and added the choosing ability." God informed the teen.

"Thank you god. And how many devil fruit can I choose?" The teen asked clutching the fruit in his hand after god had handed it to him.

"I've given you the ability to choose twenty Devil Fruit." God responded.

The teens jaw hit the floor. Twenty? Twenty!? If he chose the right ones he would be stronger than all of the yonko and admirals put together! He began subconsciously chucking at the thought which god took as a sign he was happy.

"Well then! Now I just have to give you that body upgrade you asked for. Are you sure you don't want any other abilities?" God asked.

The teen gave one last hard thought about it and then decided. "I don't suppose you could make me a will of D. And an oni do you?" He asked with an embarrassed expression.

God simply smiled and put his hand on the teen's shoulder. The next thing he knew he was sitting on an island beach holding his devil fruit in his hand. In the back of his mind he heard god's voice wish him luck in his new life.

Smiling, he stood up noticing he was significantly taller than he was in his old life. His body had gone from measuring 5 foot 8 inches to being 7 foot 9 inches. He also noticed that he was now wearing clothing more fitting of this world his jacket and dress pants transformed into a short sleeve red shirt and black pants. His sneakers had become boots and the most noticeable change he had two small red horns growing from his forehead.

The teen began to grow very excited as he lifted his devil fruit to his face.

"What to call you? All devil fruit have an English and Japanese name. This fruit Let's you choose powers so the Choice-Choice fruit sounds good. From now on I am the user of the Taku Taku no mi!" He shouted biting into the red fruit. Immediately his eyes widened as he had to stop himself from gagging. Swallowing the bite he took he took a deep breath.

"Bleh! I forgot how vile these taste."

For a moment he looked around before realizing he was on the shores of Loguetown. Deciding to pick his powers later he looked around to make sure there was no one around so he could introduce himself to this world.

'Well god made me a will of D. may as well show it.'
He thought.

"NICE TO MEET YOU ONE PIECE! IM DAX D. CONNER!"