001, No Time To Die.

NAME: No Time To Die, Nick Jones
FANDOM: House of Wax
PAIRING: Nick x Fem!Oc
TROPE: lovers to exes, exes to lovers, final girl

OC: Winter Felton
FACECLAIM: Megan Fox

OC: Winter FeltonFACECLAIM: Megan Fox

PLOT SUMMARY:

PLOT SUMMARY:

WINTER FELTON also known as Wade Felton's twin, joined her brother and his girlfriend on a trip to a football game. Bringing her boyfriend Nick and his annoying friend with, along with Blake and Carly's friend Paige.
Night began to fall as Winter grew tired, the others noticing as they all agreed to stop somewhere for the night, shortly after setting up camp a strange visitor showed up flashing their lights towards them with their truck. After yelling for a while for them to turn off the lights, Nick snapped and through a beer bottle at the truck, breaking one of the headlights. After the truck left and Nick was being yelled at by Winter including everyone else. They all headed to sleep, later when everyone was fast asleep, Winter heard crunching sounds from outside. As if somebody was walking, she tried waking up Nick but when he didn't wake up she went out and noticed Carly outside. Both of them had suspected someone outside, the next morning Wades fan belt had been broken off of his car.. torn— or even cut. Winter caught a smell of something gross as she walked off with Carly and Paige, that was until she fell down into a pile of roadkill noticing a hand in the mix. She screamed as she had blood all over her and disgusting smell stung her nostrils, a man had walked over dumping more road kill into the pile. He then offered to drive Winters brother Wade and his girlfriend Carly to find a new fan belt. While the others went to the football game, they end up on a traffic jam and went back to the camp site where they wait for her brother and Carly. Thats when Nick and Winter broke out into a huge fight about if her brother is even gonna come back alive or not from the guy that drove off with them. That ended in the two not speaking to one another, after not hearing from Wade or Carly for a while. Winter, Nick and Dalton drive off towards Ambrose to look for them. While Dalton went his own way Nick and Winter walked over to a gas station. The town was as quiet as a ghost town, which Winter had found rather strange shortly after a man had come out and told them he hadn't seen no boy and girl. That was until Winter and Nick heard Carly screaming from below. That's when Winter looked up at the man and had a strong feeling in her gut that this wasn't no normal town.

Front Cover ;

notes ;

Now how do you guys feel about this book? I've been really wanting to publish this House of Wax book for a while but I'm not sure how many people have watched the movie or would even enjoy a House of Wax fanfic. Let me know what you guys think!