Chapter.3

Harry styles

"Didn't mean to scare you darling" I smirk

Her eyes dance straight towards the floor but not quick enough for me to not notice the flicker of fear rush through them. It's electric. The thing is even though there full of fear her eyes are simply gorgeous.

As she turns away I move back to my desk sitting down placing my finger on my ear to activate the microphone.

"Put a tag on her bag Louis, keep an eye on where she goes will you" I announce.

"Styles she was hot" Nialls voice sounds again as I begin to leave the room.

"Cut it out Niall"

Making my way down the corridors I can't help but feel like this is going to be ok. I see Niall and Louis on the balcony just outside smoking cigarettes taking a few long drags.

I need to make a call

"Hello?" The raspy voice from the other end of the line says"

"I found her zayn" I announce

"Amelie?" He questions

"Yes I've got her and she suspects nothing, I'm going to run Liam over the plan later and I think we will be ready in a few months" I say proudly

"If she lasts that long.

She has such an innocent soul.

3:30pm

"Went well then?" I ask Niall and Louis

"Think so she drives a white Range Rover by the way Harry" Louis tells me since he was on look out this whole time

"Thanks Lou"

I take out a pack of cigarettes and inhale the smoke sharply. The cold air wrapping around our bodies.

Later that day - 6pm

Amelie lees-
Curled up on my sofa with a book in my hand and a warm blanket wrapped around my body. Today went well I think but his words keep repeating in my head ljke a broken record. Darling
Darling
Darling

Why would he call me darling? More importantly why did it have an effect on me?

The phone starts ringing.

My small hand neatly made up with a plane silver banded ring and green nails reached onto the coffee table for my phone.

"Amelie lees" the voice speaks

"Yes this is Amelie" I respond

"This is the famia business you were in earlier today about a job, correct?" The voice speaks again

"Uh- yes that's right, I saw mr. Styles" I didn't realise they would respond so soon. I'm happy about it thou none the less.

"You start tomorrow, you will be expected to bring any stuff you want from your current living situation to the address we will email you for 7am to check into your room and your employer will be along at 8am to inform you on your days duties so be ready to start, understand?" The voice responds

"Um yes ok I'll be there, 7 tomorrow"

"Have a wonderful night miss lees"

With that the phone call ends and I'm met once again with silence.

That's early but at least I have the job? I wonder who my employer is, shouldn't be to hard a few jobs. Anything to keep myself away from where he could find me. A fresh start.

Harry styles
"Come onnnn" Niall's fist bangs on my door.
"I want to go to the club already" his accent comes through the door again.

"God niall have some patience I'm coming"

I'm wearing a loose black t-shirt with black jeans and a chain round my neck. Niall with his white shirt blue jeans and backwards black cap, we are meeting liam and Louis there.

"Oh also apparently Amelie starts tomorrow according to liam and she will be staying a floor below us, she gets in at 7 but you should go down at 8 to give her some paperwork or some shit- whatever your doing" he tells me through a small chuckle clearly still not fully understanding the situation.

"Ok thanks Niall I'll make sure to go down and get her to sign some papers"

"Can we finally go?" He huffs

"Fine"

I'm excited to see her and I dint even know why.

/hereeeee/