Prologue

Y/n P.O.V.

Y/n: I think that's enough for today...

My name is Y/n L/n... I work at a tech company owned by S.T.A.R.K. Industry. You know the very famous industry owned by the well-known hero, Iron Man. Yeah, that guy... I swear sometimes he has big ego that he needs everything named after him. Not to mention he's a goddamn womanizer, who manage to sleep with many beautiful women before settling down with his secretary.

Unlike me, who graduated from a simple community college and got dumped or rejected multiple times from different women, my age. That I decided just to live a simple normal life and get a job here that pays well to its employees. However, everything is the same over and over that I make me wonder about myself... what am I doing with my life?

Is it going to be the same thing over and over for the rest of my life until my death...

Y/n: I need something to drink...

After clocking out from work, I decided to go to a nearby local bar close to where I live. While driving there I was thinking about my life so far. It been what... 6 years since my last breakup before graduation. I remember how Erica told me, she was cheating on me with a classmate of hers and how she been seeing him for about a year now. Hence, our breakup ending with sad ending with me being alone again once more.

Y/n: I swear why would you date someone only to cheat on them afterwards when you get bored or lose interest.

Reaching the bar, I get out of my car before locking it however something felt off for some reason. It felt like I was being spied on from a distance as I turn around to look at my surroundings for a moment. I spotted no one making me feel unease...

Y/n: That's strange...?

Deciding not to put too much mind about it, I went inside the bar to order my drink for the day.

3rd P.O.V.

Buzzing noise...

??? 1: That was close! I almost thought he spotted me for a moment there.

Unknown to Y/n, he was right about someone spying on him but it wasn't just any person but instead...

Wasp: For an ordinary guy like him, he has a keen sense of awareness. *squeal in excitement* I wish I could hug him and have him all to myself!

???: Excuse me?

Wasp: Eep!

Wasp turn around to see none other than Black Widow behind her and with a stern expression.