Secret relationship - sharky

Me and Sharky are in his bedroom laid in his bed at the beta squad house, watching a movie. Well I was trying to.

Sharky was on top of me kissing me and kissing on my neck. The thing is no one knew me and sharky were together, we kinda decided to keep our relationship a secret/private so we had to keep it quiet and be very careful.

"Sharky stop it" i said giggling as he was leaving little kisses all over my face.

"Why? nobody's gonna walk in" he said looking down at me with a grin on his face.

"I know but we're watching a movie babe" i said laughing a little.

"Oh well. We can watch it later or just turn it off" he laughed as he moved his head back to my neck and start kissing and sucking on it leaving dark marks.

I laughed "sharky stop" and tried to push his head away but he held my hands and pinned them above my head.

I smiled and my face heated up, giving into him.

The position changed again, I was then sat on his lap with my legs either side of him. His back against the headboard and his hands on my ass.

We had been kissing for like 15 minutes straight clothes slowly began removing. He was left in just his joggers and I was left wearing a bra and a pair of his joggers.

I had heard someone coming upstairs but I just assumed it was one of the boys going to their rooms. I had no idea that they was going to walk in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard a voice shout and a door slam making us break apart and turn our heads to the door but the person was already gone. I think it was aj, it sounded like his voice.

I got up off of sharky's lap and glared at him laughing a little "look what you've done"

He chuckled and laid down pulling me into his arms "im sorry baby" laughing his head off.

Just then the group chat started GOING OFF.

Triangle rat: GUYS LOOK WHATI JUST WALKED INTO!!

I JUST WALKED INTO!!

Niko: wtf HUH??

Chunkz💙: WHAT THE??
Chunkz💙: also aj ur weird for taking
a pic of that bro

Y/n: aj delete that pic rn b4 I beat ur ass

Triangle rat: nahhh ima post it😁

Sharks🦈❤️: fucking delete it

Filly: chillll what's going on

Harry pinero: u two together nowww?

Sharks🦈❤️: yeh just don't tell no one
we ain't making it a public thing.

Filly: honestly bro that's smart

King Kenny👑: WHAT HAVE I MISSED??
King Kenny👑: im not rly surprised tho
low-key saw you two flirting the other day🤷‍♂️

"Well I guess it's not much of a secret anymore" i said rolling over and looking at him.

"Good now they all know your mine" he grinned.