EVANESCENT

EVANESCENT

"lasting for a very short time

tending to vanish like vapor"

the 100

bellamy blake x female oc

main character(s)

madison bailey as

 gabriella adairor gabbi, gabs

gabriella adair
or
gabbi, gabs

aka
'the mute'

bob morley as

bellamy blake or bells

bellamy blake
or
bells

aka
'the key'

kaya scodelario as

khloe kline or khlo, kk

khloe kline
or
khlo, kk

aka
'the recluse'

the rest of the 100 cast
as
themselves

👾☁️📓☁️👾
description

👾☁️📓☁️👾

gabriella pierce never felt safe in her own home. since the world ended and the remaining survivors were forced to space, being promised they could return in 100 years.

gabriella's father, arthur, made sure that he gave her and her mother living hell. he would mentally abuse her mother, piper, to the point where she wouldn't even respond anymore. it got so bad that he began hitting her mother.

one day the abuse got so bad that arthur nearly killed piper. gabriella decided it was time that she stood up for her mother and she attempted to fight back. arthur smashed a bear bottle and cut gabriella's throat with it.

once arthur realized what he did, the parents both rushed gabriela to the doctor. gabriella ended up surviving but at the cost of losing her voice. she was now mute with no way of communicating in any way but her hands or a piece of paper.

this ended in arthur getting arrested and floated. this sent piper into a spiral and she started distancing herself from her daughter.

the doctor gave her numbing pills for her throat and gabriella had to take them everyday. it helped her drown out all of the pain she was feeling. but when she was taken off the pills gabriella craved the feeling of all of her problems going away.

this addiction caused gabriella to break into the medical room and steal the pills. this got her caught and thrown into the sky box. her life was already miserable and now she was getting thrown into a cell at just 16 years old.

she stayed in this cell up until the day before her 18th birthday when she was forced down to the earth.

________________________________

comments questions concerns?

the character khloe is dedicated to ssourheartss