iLongForFreddie

Carly is longing for Freddie her soon to be husband to return from his tech job project in Los Angeles Sam is staying the week to keep Carly company as she's lonely without her love of her life Freddie, Freddie texts Carly an tells Carly he's gonna be stuck there another week leaving Carly upset but supportive of her soon to be husband's dream job

As Carly sat in her living room, anxiously waiting for Freddie's return, her phone buzzed with a message. Freddie's text delivered news of yet another delay in his tech project in Los Angeles. Disappointment washed over Carly, but she replied with unwavering support for his dream job, masking her own loneliness.

Sam, sensing Carly's sadness, decided to cheer her up. They spent the week reminiscing about the trio's adventures, indulging in movie marathons, and cooking up some of their favorite dishes. Amid laughter and shared memories, Carly found solace in Sam's companionship.

Though miles apart, Freddie felt Carly's understanding and support through each text. His heart warmed, knowing he was lucky to have such a supportive partner. As the days passed, the distance seemed to shrink, and the bond between Carly, Sam, and Freddie only grew stronger, turning an unexpected week into a testament of love and resilience.

Freddie: Babe, I hate to break it to you, but I'm gonna be gone another week. Project hit a snag.

Carly: 😔 Another week? Freddie, I miss you so much. Was really hoping to have you back soon.

Freddie: I know, Carly. I'm sorry. It's just this unexpected issue. I promise I'll make it up to you.

Carly: It's not your fault, but it's tough. I just really need your hugs and kisses right now.

Freddie: I wish I could be there with you. Your support means everything. Can we do a video call tonight?

Carly: Yeah, sure. But, Freddie, I'm upset. I just want you back here. What went wrong with the project?

Freddie: It's a technical glitch, complicated stuff. But I'm working on it. I hate being away too.

Carly: I get it. Just... hurry back, okay? Sam's here, trying to keep me company, but it's not the same without you.

Freddie: I promise, as soon as I can. I love you, Carly.

Carly: I love you too, Freddie. Just fix whatever needs fixing and come home.

Sam: Hey, Carly, you okay? You were tossing and turning.

Carly: *sighs* It's just... Freddie texted. Another week away.

Sam: Ugh, seriously? That sucks. What happened?

Carly: Some project snag. I miss him so much, Sam.

Sam: I get it. Long-distance is tough. But hey, you're strong, Carls. We can make this week awesome. What can we do to cheer you up?

Carly: I appreciate that, Sam. Maybe just distract me, you know? Movie night or something?

Sam: Movie night it is! Pick your poison – comedy, drama, or action?

Carly: Comedy sounds good. Need a good laugh.

Sam: Alright, let's raid the snack stash and find something that'll make you forget about the project delays. And hey, if you need to talk, I'm here.

Carly: Thanks, Sam. You're a good friend.

Sam: Always, Carls. Now, let's get those laughs rolling.

Carly: Sam, I can't shake this feeling. I miss Freddie so much, and every time he extends his stay, it's like a punch to the gut.

Sam: I get it, Carls. It's tough. But you guys have been through a lot.

Carly: I know, but it doesn't make it easier. I just want him here, you know? His texts are not enough.