INeedYouNow

The next morning, Carly wakes up with a renewed sense of anticipation. The day holds wedding plans, a potential singing venture, and the usual iCarly chaos with Sam. As the sun rises, Carly begins her day, eager to turn dreams into reality and keep the connection with Freddie alive across the miles.

*Carly, as she slowly gets up, momentarily forgets that Freddie is still out of town. The reality of his absence hits her, and a hint of longing crosses her face.*

Carly: *to herself* Right, he's still away. Wedding planning and surprises will have to wait a little longer.

*She takes a deep breath, shaking off the twinge of loneliness, and heads into the day, determined to make the most of it.*

*As Carly moves through the morning routine, a wave of emotion catches her off guard. She tears up, the weight of missing Freddie and the longing for his presence hitting her all at once.*

Carly: *wiping away tears* Okay, Carly, pull yourself together. He'll be back soon.

*She takes a moment, collecting her emotions, and then continues with the day, a mix of anticipation for the future and a yearning for the present.*

*Carly, determined to shake off the lingering sadness, gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom to start her morning routine. As she brushes her teeth and looks at herself in the mirror, she reflects on the day ahead, acknowledging that it's going to be a bit different without Freddie by her side.*

Carly: *to herself* Just another day, Carly. You've got this.

*With a deep breath, she continues with her routine, focusing on the tasks at hand and the exciting plans she has for the day.*

*Carly, after her morning routine, decides to send Freddie a heartfelt text to brighten his day.*

Carly: Good morning, my love. The sun is shining here, but it's not as bright as your smile. I miss having you here to share these moments, but the thought of you coming back soon keeps me going. Today is filled with wedding plans, maybe a little singing venture, and the usual iCarly chaos with Sam. Your absence is felt, but so is your love. Can't wait for the day when I wake up to your presence again. Love you more with each sunrise.

Freddie: Good morning, babe. Your text just made my day. It might be miles apart, but your words bridge the distance. Wedding plans, a singing venture, and iCarly chaos sound like the perfect mix. I wish I could be there with you. Know that you're in my thoughts with each sunrise too. Can't wait for the day when I'm back by your side. Love you endlessly.

Freddie: I love you so much, beautiful.

Carly: *smiles* Your words always make my day, Freddie. I can't wait for the day when you're back, and I get to hear them in person.

Freddie: Counting down the days, Babe. Until then, know that my love for you grows stronger every moment.

Carly: Same here, Freddie. Love you endlessly.

Carly: I miss your muscles and your bad boy charm, but you know what I miss the most? That same old Freddie charm that stole my heart.

Freddie: *laughs* Well, the bad boy look is just a temporary upgrade. The same old Freddie charm is forever.

Carly: Good to know. Can't wait to see that charm in action when you're back. Until then, keep flexing those muscles, even if it's just in video calls.

Freddie: You got it, love. Virtual flexing until the real thing. Love you.

Carly: Love you too, Freddie.

Carly: Freddie, I love your muscles. Seriously, they've become my new favorite thing.