Operation: Saving Christmas!

Kero Island

On an Island in the middle of the sea, we find eight familar faces who were about to depart. But before that, they wanted to make a dinner with those they have meet all the way here.

Sokuto: "And so, while there was good and bad moment between us, it was a really pleasure to have shared those moment with you guys. Thanks you."

Sitting on a table made of wood, Okami, Sora, Tokora, Komei, Fumari, Nocaro, and Yumero clapped after Sokuto ended his speech.

Sora: "Great speech, buddy! I don't think even a King could do better then this."

Okami nodded in agreement.

Okami: "True...but i wish that we weren't the only one to listen to it."

They all look over and saw that they were the only one at the table. Except for a green monkey who seem drunk.

Monkey: "That was the tesb...the estb...the sebt...it was amazing words!"

(A/N: Yes, the Animals can talk in this Universe...not all of them, though.)

The Monkey then fall over. Sokuto sighed as he rub his head.

Sokuto: "Well, at least, there was one person that came."

Tokora: "I don't understand, Ciela never pass the chance to go to an Party. Why didn't she come?"

Fumari: "To be fair, it's not easy to everyone to say goodbye."

Sokuto: "It's still kinda offensive...oh well, what is done is done. It's time for us to go."

They started a campfire, with each othem getting ready to leave.

Tokora: "Attention! The ride for Atral City is about to board!"

They lift up the Hot Air Balloon before making it flying as they enter inside. They suddenly smiled as they were leaving the Island.

Nocaro: "It's taken a while, but we're finaly leaving the Island. I can't wait to eat a good Log of Christmas."

Komei: "Same! Along with a lot of Chocolates!"

Yumero: "I want to have a dog with soft fur. Goodbye Island! Hello freedom!"

BAM!

Yumero: "OW!"

She was hit on the head by a stone. They look back at the Island and flinched upond seeing many things being throw at them.

Okami: "What's happening!?"

Fumari: "Someone is trying to kill us!"

Then, an arrow of fire it the Ballon, making them all panick. They suddenly find themself crashing into the Island.

Sokuto: "It can't be!"

They landed back on the Island. As they wondered what's happening, people wearing Mask appear in front of them wiht weapons, shocking them.

Tokora: "Canibal!?"

The first person, who seem to be the leader, take of their mask, showing a girl of their age with light blue hair and red eyes. She has a scared expresion on her face.

???: "Canibal!? Where!?"

Nocaro came out the air ballon and blinked upond see the girl.

Nocaro: "Ciela!?"

Ciela, upond reconising them, sighed.

Ciela: "Oh. It's just you..."

She turned toward a blue hair boy with dark skin.