Part 4

Michael's POV

I was so tired after that flight, even though I slept the whole way...It still wasn't enough. The guys were trying to hype me up for the show tonight and it was kind of working....

"Come on Mikey it's SHOW DAY" Ashton practically screams in my ear as he attempts to jump on my back.

"Jesus Ashton what do you eat?" I joke as i pretend my legs give way under him.

"Fuck you" he giggles and I laugh.

"Hey are you guys coming to the Lodge thing Amy's cousin is having?" Luke pipes up

"I dunno man, Is there a hot tub?" Calum jokes.

"Yeah I think so actually"

"Then i'm there!" he high fives Ashton and I know exactly what they're thinking and I roll my eyes...'girls in bikini's'.

We reach the venue to do soundcheck and I finally get that familiar feeling in my stomach, fuck this gives me such a buzz.

Soundcheck goes without a hitch and we're chilling in the dressing room, watching Calum and Luke fuss over their hair and hit each other with doritos. Same old shit really. I decide to text Hannah.

Me: Heeeyyy, still coming tonight?

Hannah: Yup I sure am! Looking forward to it! :-)

Me: Cool beans man, don't forget to wear a slutty dress :-p

Hannah: You fucking wish assmunch!

I laugh and toss my phone to the side before joining in on the dorito fight...

//

"That was fucking epic!" I scream as I run offstage and highfive Luke, Ashton is last off and as per usual attempts to hug us but we all run, nobody needs that kind of sweat in their life.

One communal shower later and we're all feeling funky fresh and raring to go. I'm feeling the denim jacket tonight I think, and I'm totally buzzing to see my folks again, Everyone has come over for a 'mini holiday' and to watch our big shows which is awesome.

Hannah: Move your ass Mikey Mooooo :-p

Me: Jesus woman, you just can't bare to be away from me can you?

Hannah: Hahahahahahaha It's your fit bandmates actually :-p

I know she's joking...at least i think i do...but that kinda stung a bit. I shake it off and we finally head to the bar, I'm not a big drinker but I'm really in the mood for a few tonight. By the time we get there, the girls are already well on their way and I'm barely in the door when Hannah runs straight for me and wraps her arms around me, squeezing me tight.

I can't help but laugh, she's so small and cute and her little arms attempting to squeeze me is nothing if not hilarious. She hands me a beer, I think it's actually hers and could possibly be half finished but it's the thought that counts and I take a swig. She drags me over to introduce me to her friends and I'm kinda digging the redhead...Ruby i think her name is...how fitting. I manage to escape and find my parents while she gets another round of shots, that girl could seriously drink.

//

It's been a great night so far but i notice Hannah is really pretty drunk, although she looks like she has a bottle of water which is always good. I see her sitting down in a booth and start to make my way over until i see Luke sit down next to her, I stop and decide to leave them to it...maybe he'll be getting the inside scoop on Amy since he's kinda into her.

My dad is continuing to ramble on about...I don't even know anymore, he's had a few beers and always gets a little too talkative. I look over at Hannah and she's already looking over, she smiles and waves me over but I don't really wanna leave my dad on his own so i just raise my beer and smile. That's when i notice who's joined them...Jack Hemmings, Jack fucking Hemmings...the guy who can't keep it in his pants for five minutes. Suddenly i feel sick as she's laughing and drooling at something he's said, okay maybe not drooling but probably...

I try to ignore them but I can't, she catches my eye again and waves me over. I want to so I can hear what he's saying to her but I can't stomach it to be honest, and she looks a bit confused when i just smile again, half heartedly this time.

//

It's finally time to go home, I was so over this night like 2 hours ago and I'm still trying to shake off the whole Hannah/Jack thing...even though I managed to catch Ruby for a while. She's a nice girl, super hot and kinda funny...but still, surely Hannah can't be into Jack?

There's the usual calamity of trying to get everyone home and I see Hannah just standing with her arms folded trying to keep warm, I really wanna hug her or give her my jacket but I'm feeling kinda pissed off and I know I shouldn't be, not at her anyway.

"You should go with Jack" I lean in and say to her, I attempted to be jokey but it came out a bit harsher than expected. She turns and looks at me and scrunches her nose up.

"Um...why?"

"Cause he's your new best bud" I mumble, stuffing my hands in my pockets to stop myself from putting my arm around her to heat her up.

"You're being ridiculous" she giggles and playfully shoves my arm, I instinctively shrug her off but i don't really mean to. I dont know why I did it but she looks shocked, then pissed, and hurt and instead of pushing me on it she just turns on her heel, takes Amy's arm and storms off.

I shout on her as does a couple of her friends but they just keep going. I mentally facepalm...why the fuck did I do that? Well actually no, she was totally flirting with Jack and was apparently going to Oz to visit him, she hadn't even planned to visit me for fuck sake. I take out my phone and send her a text.

Me: You didn't have to storm off

Hannah: You didnt have to be a dick

Ouch.

"So you've fucked it already?" Ashton asks me, looking down at my text. I just shrug and head in the opposite direction.