Caught

-!DISCLAIMER! All rights go to J.K Rowling, this is just fanfiction I wrote inspired by J.K Rowlings Harry Potter Book series and Movie series! thank you for reading! enjoy and if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions please comment and I will/should-

Hermione stayed up that night, looking at the blackened ceiling trying to figures out what the Mirror Of Erised was the cracking of the flame filling the silence of her dorm. Why Severus Snape was intimidating the Defence Against The Dark Arts Professor? and why was the Mirrors Disappearance was so important to Severus Snape, the first time in her life she was stumped.

By the time Hermione had snapped from her thoughts the loud grandfather bell awoke the school letting students of all houses know it was time to start a new day full of learning. Hermione let out an annoyed groan closing her eyes.

"Oh- Mi where we're you last night?" Pansy asked sitting up in her bed noticing her friend's presence.

"The library" Hermione lied tiredly sitting up rubbing down her hair that was stuck up in all directions but downwards.

"Your so wired," Pansy laughed.

Hermione dragged herself out of the girls bathroom not bothering with her hair as Pansy went on about gossip over the weekend. Hermione was far to dazed to listen her voice was drowned out by her own thoughts.

"Mi, Pansy," Blaise greeted walking towards them with both Malfoy and Theodore.

"Hmm," Hermione hummed as a response.

"You look horrible," Malfoy snickered pointing his long pale skinny finger in her face, she rolled her eyes to tired to think of a snappy response.

"Hmm I am tired," Hermione groaned hugging Blaise around his torso.

"I better go, I have to see Tracy before breakfast," Pansy dismisses waving her friends away as she walked off.

"I was up all night thinking about the mirror," Hermione whispered her eyes closed almost drooling on Blaise's shoulder.

"What Mirror?" Malfoy and Theodore said in unison Hermione shot up.

"You know about the mirror?" Hermione asked looking at the pair.

"You just said you were up all night thinking about the mirror," Theodore pointed out and Malfoy scoffed nodding in agreement.

"Oh-" Hermione replied.

"What do we have first?" Hermione asked changing the subject.

"DATDA," Theodore answered Hermione and Blaise's eyes widened as they looked at each other remembering the advents that happened last night.

"Why are you two so skittish?" Malfoy asked in an annoyance scoff.

"...Mi and I were out late...we felt something off and it took hours to find the reason. And I am
Pretty sure we found out why-," Blaise spoke.

But he was cut off by Hermione slapping her hand over his mouth gripping his lips.

"What did you see?" Theodore asked.

Hermione grabbed Blaise's arm tugging him away toward the potions room leaving Malfoy and Theodore looking confused.

"Theodore is a blabber mouth do not tell him," Hermione said pushing Blaise against the dark cobblestone wall.

"Yeah but you want an adventure do you not?" Blaise asked in a whisper her face softened.

"I can see it in your eyes," Blaise added raising his eyebrows she smiled.

"What are you two doing?" A slow deep voice asked

They looked over Hermiones shoulder seeing Severus  standing tall staring down at the pair of Slytherins with his normal scrunched noes.

"Talking," Hermione answered taking her hands away from the cobblestone wall standing up straight.

"You two would not have stayed past curfew last evening would you?" He asked coldly Hermione and Blaise exchanged looks.

"No sir," Blaise replied shaking his head, Severus eyes lowered into a cold glare.

"Do not lie," He spoke.

"We are not," Hermione cut in glaring back up at the man.

Severus face changed slightly as he stared at Hermione seeing the familiar emerald necklace around her neck.

"I suggest you two stay out of trouble if you know what is best for you...the pair of you do not know who you are messing with," He spat.

He dug his hand into his robe taking out the potions text book from his robe handing it to Hermione before strutting off his robe blowing up as he walked.

"Threatening..." Blaise said slowly.

Hermione opened the text book and her eyes filled with realisation finding her name writing in the book she quickly looked through her book bag. It was hers. She had must have dropped it while running away that ment Severus knew everything that he had said to Quirrell was known to herself and Blaise.