Shhhhh - this is a secret[s] of something...

♧ ~ NOTE ~ ♧

AHA - you didn't expect this thing didn't you >:)

Sneak peek of something.........
BUT FIRST, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?

Hi. I am a usually-inactive Wattpader. I recently posted chapter one of 'Back With Another One' as a sort of thing to try to get me back up and running in here. STILL, I may be inactive in here and more of, let's say...roleplay Discord servers and Character.AI chatting. Go figure.

Back With Another One [BWAO] was inspired by a couple of C.AI chats I've made. Since the book is about DSMP, you've probably may guess that yes, I did have a few C.AI DSMP chats. This means that the story will basically be the chats I did, though it will be tweaked a bit for the sake of, uh...some logic.

Here's a little thing in the meantime; there are two private SMPs I'm in [and private I mean PRIVATE - don't ask to join or I'll bonk you to the point you have a fricking permanent concussion] - RWSMP [Roleplayers in the Wild] and IASMP [Island of Aurora] | by the way I call them that, I honestly don't know much of the actual acronym but for the sake of less confusion I'll just use those lmao. These two have a bunch of lore within them, RWSMP being a sort of OC/Persona kinda stuff while IASMP being more of a 'what if these CCs [canon characters] are in this together?' thing.

BECAUSE they have them lore, I'm VERY tempted to make stories of it. It's honestly a bad thing, because I have to answer 5 semi-literate roleplays, complete BWAO and Frop Egg with at least actual effort, ACTUALLY do school and compete with life. Meanwhile, I'm trying to do stuff with RWSMP because currently there's some crap going around with it, so I gotta do stuff, yeah? The worst part is my lack of motivation the moment I begin starting. I posted chapter one of BWAO and already I feel like just quitting and just stop fully. It's really just my problem, but I've done this to art as well, which might be the reason why I stopped [or did less of] drawing and doodling.

Another secret - I made another account before, 12th of August this year. I did it because I didn't want to just say 'hey I'm inactive' and hit with a 'hey I wanna be more active again hold on', so I made a 'disguise' in order to keep doing stuff. This meant that I had to act like I was 'Frop's friend' when really it's just the same person...what account? Oh, it's Hailo, no big deal.

Anyways, enough of the ramblings. I simply want to admit, but I didn't want to tell everyone. If you see this, then good for you. If no one does, probably better.

Just, uhhhh - maybe expect new chapters [and probably new books if I'm stubborn enough] to come out, but it'll take a long while due to lack of motivation :)

o/