(︶^︶) Happy Holidays (≧∀≦)ゞ

In a small town, where no one cares. Three boys stare at each other but no one cares... "WAit WAIT wait we've been here before," Sam says. "Well I guess it's time for a holiday sequel," Eric replies. It's the holiday season and whoop-de-doo and dickery dock and there will be lots of COCK it's the holiday season now! While decorating the Christmas tree Dill and Eric, messed with the tangled tinsel as they argued on how to decorate the tree. Sam was hanging up the mistletoe, then suddenly screams as though he's dying, grabbing the attention of Dill and Eric. (EHEHEHEHHEHE) Sam started giggling "Look who's underneath the mistletoe, with you, shawty with you with youuu shawty with youuu ;) heheheh.'' Dill and Eric both looked at each other confused and bewildered and hornybut no one cares. "ummMuM so you're not hurt?" Dill asked, "Nope!" Sam answered smiling, "I just wanted your attention.( you just want attention you don't want my heart) Now kiss me." Dill kissed Sam and then turned to kiss Eric. "Merry CHRYSELER BOIES." 50 % off most rental vehicular devices. Dill helped Sam off the stool, and they all joined in decorating the tree. "I think it needs more tinsel," Eric said. "If we add too much more it will attract aliens like a landing strip. It's already bright enough to be seen from outer space." Sam said. "But we still have so much more. Dill pipes up "I think Sam is right about that we need to leave room for the ornaments. "Ok, I guess so." They spend the rest of the evening decorating the house and tree. After the house is all decorated they make some hot cocoa and all curl up together and watch the "Polar Express" porno. Then they all went to bed with o raging bonners but no one cares. It twas the night before Christmas, when aroused was Dill as he woke his pookie that he named Phill his fleshlight wasn't bright but was useful to him while his boys were sleeping; he was busy keeping quiet. Sam shuffled in his sleep as he rolled to Dill, startling him and causing a spill, the lube did pour and the bed did rock but Dill did finish off his rock-hard cock.

In the morning they all took a shower and woke up from the restful night they had. You know, Sam said. "We heard you last night." Dill's face became as red as Santa's suit. "I.. umm... Well." ~////~ "It's ok," Eric said "I suppose you did make it through No Nut November. It's time for Decimate your Dick December." they all go to the bedroom and start fucking. Then all of a sudden there was a clatter up on the house top, click click click, and down through the chimney with old Saint Nick. "Ho Ho Ohh... looks like someone's being some bad boys I think you need some big hard coal to stuff in your tight little stockings." (FEMBOYS?!) But no one cares so they all watch how the Grinch stole Christmas

The End Merry Christmas and to all and to all a good night.