chapter one

This is kinda like a one sided lesbian story.. 😭😭🙏 Also each chapter is like a different day. (Different days mean when I fall asleep after I wake up yk wim)

fake names btw books (not exposing ourselves up in here frfr..)

I'm just gonna start out the book because its hard to explain people in my life tbh 💀

(this is also a bit different from what actually happened cause my life is boring guys 😢) the only things that are different from what actually happened is due to my horrible memory problems.

everyday until idk smth happens and i either dont like her anymore or i just forget about this 😝😝

PS: Izzy is the like name I use for the girl in this story (I'm not about to out her guys) also the guy she talks ab I'm gonna name him.. Jeremy 💀💀
December 1 2023 (10:30 am);

I wake up in the morning due to my very loud alarm, I then shut it off and stare at the ceiling for fourty-ish minutes until my second alarm goes off and then I finally sit up and grab my phone from underneath my pillowcase.
I open my phone and see three messages from (THE GIRLL her name will beeee.. Izzy) Izzy, saying;

her;
"I'm waiting for my mom to get home"
"And then she'll drop me off at urs"
"ASH"

me;
"what"
"ok books"
"WAIT WHEN"

her;
"now"

me;
"WHAT"

I then slam my phone against my bed and grab a cropped t-shirt and light blue baggy jeans that are laying on the end of my bed. I walk over to my bedroom door and once I crack it a little my cat (Milo) comes running into my room meowing like Godzilla 💀💀🙏.

I walk over to the bathroom after petting my cat and brush my teeth, go pee, and lastly do my mascara and highlighter.

I walk back to my room to check my phone to see if she replied;

her;
"i'm here"
"WHERE ARE YOU"

Me;
"oops i was brushing my teeth"

her;
"come outside"

So I went outside and there she was at the backdoor. Honestly when I saw her standing right next to the door staring intensely at me I jumped.

I walked outside and shut the frame door behind me forgetting to shut the wooden door. "Finally you're slow." She says, and then lowers her eyes. "Oh," I say, replying to her little comment, "Can you check if my mom's still in the driveway?" She asks me, I nod my head and walk towards the path on the side of the house.

When I reach the driveway there isn't a car parked in the driveway. "There isn't a car here." I say, and then turn around to her as she's walking infront of me.

"Ask your mom if you can walk with me." She says, so I do as she says (like always 😭🙏)

Me;
"im gonna walk around with (name) for a couple minutes"

And then me and Izzy start walking to our old elementary school which we usually hang out at.

(I'm walking with her there cause like she wants to go to her 'boyfriends' house guys and like her mom doesn't let her so oh well.)

Once we get to our old elementary, we sit in this thingy.

(Okay so like idk how to explain it.. Its like it has a roof and four to six picnic tables inside it, and like its open and like there is two pillars at the end of it and a outlet where we usually sit.)

We walk over to the picnic table we always sit at and she plugs in her phone because its at 1% (like always bro 😡) And then we talk for awhile while shivering cause its cold asl here.
                                                    ^
                                                     |
                                                    |
                                                    |
                                                    |
(The snow here is melting frs js dreading the day it snows again IT BE GETTING COLD ASL HERE IN THE WINTER TIME FRFR)

Once her phone is charged a little;

"You can walk back to your house now." She says, so I walk towards the parking lot but once I get halfway to the side walk my mom calls me

(calls r js gonna be like texting NOT detailed)

phone ringing
^
|
|
woah guys detailed asl 😻😻

once I answer the call;

Me;
"Mom I'm walking home now."

Mom;
"Okay,"

Me;
"Actually can you pick me up at (school name)?"

Mom;
Loud ass sigh fs.. "Sure, it'll be five minutes."

Me;
"Okay."

Mom;
"O—"

Hangs up

I walk over to the parking lot and wait ten minutes and then see Izzy get up from where she was sitting and she starts to walk towards the car park.

I run over there— (and then I don't remember what happened 💀)

Like once Izzy was dropped off at our house she got into the car and we headed to the movie theatre (we watched Thanksgiving btw)

When we got onto our seats me and her ate like half of the popcorn before the ads were even over we were being fattys but okay yummy popcorn

When the movie got to like the GORY ASS SCENES;

I kept trying to like grab her arm cause I was scared and she kept pushing it away LIKE BRAT

Anyways so like time skip to when my mom went to bed and me n Izzy were js hanging out in my room talking n shi

"Let me show you how Jeremy (the guy) was touching me and stuff." She said.

She started like touching me (NOT WEIRDLY GUYS OMG GTFO OF HERE BRO like aint no way bro NAUR)

Bro it was like SO TICKLISH bro like I'm frs only ticklish in those spots if like SHE tickles me there (guys I'm actually so delulu its so bad atp)

Like we were laughing so much bro (guys I started liking her again when she was touching me broooo) 😭😭🙏

After she went to sleep I fell asleep and then like woke up and I was on her chest brooo like 😍 delulu ass bro 😒

And then I decided to write this Idk why but yea thats all for this chapter bye books 😇