Déjà vu

A few hours into the New Yorkers' unexpected nap, not only did the sun begin to rise but apparently so did the bad guys.

After detecting movement for the camera Kate had placed the day before, Ava decided that it was best to wake the heroes by playing a high-pitched sound through the basement's speakers. They all woke suddenly, immediately covering their ears.

"Ava what the hell!" Danny yelled, a little louder than he expected, and Ava cut the noise

"Excuse me, but I have detected movement near last night's location," Ava explained, projecting the live feed from the camera.

It showed 7 black G-wagons moving towards the warehouse, one in the centre at the front, and 2 columns of 3 cars trailing it from behind.

"That's Hydra, that's the formation they move in," Danny immediately realised.

"Shuri, how are the gauntlets?" Peter asked, shaking his head in an attempt to wake himself up.

"Great, we finished them right before we fell asleep," Shuri responded, equipping her bracelets.

"Did you guys find a weak spot," Wanda asked, massaging her temples.

"Yeah the joints, but there's a small gap right under its pectorals isn't reinforced," Danny replied.

"Okay everybody suit up," Peter commanded, only to realise that they had all, except Shuri, neglected to change out of their suits last night,"

"Scratch that, We're prepared for this, but whatever happens, we have each other backs," Peter encouraged, lightening up his team's enthusiasm

"Ava, Garage door," Danny said, vaulting off of the couch and the team stepped onto the runway. Once the door was open, they jetted out of the base and towards the warehouse.

In less than 10 minutes, they had all arrived at the same rooftop they were on the day before,

"Wait, what's the plan here?" The archer asked

"We go in, we stop the deal, and we take the vibranium," Danny replied

"No, I mean what's our attack plan," Kate clarified

"Are we all going in at the same time, are we attacking from multiple fronts, and what about crowd control?" The honorary member pondered.

"If everything goes to plan crowd control shouldn't be an issue but if things do get out of hand, Danny evacuate the area as fast as possible," Peter commanded and Danny nodded in recognition.

"In terms of the actual plan, I think we should break off, three of us drop down from the roof, and 2 of us check around the facility and enter from the back,"

"I'll take the back," Shuri stated

"Me too," said the archer

"Guess that leaves us with the roof," Wanda realised, and the rest of the team put on their game faces

Peter shot two webs at two nearby buildings, prepared to slingshot forward, Wanda was hovering off of the ground surrounded by her usual red aura, Shuri fired up her jets and grabbed Kate and Danny turned on his powers, gathering up energy in his legs for his super jump.

The 5 maintained their positions for a few more moments and lept towards the warehouse, Peter Wanda and Danny heading for the roof whilst Shuri manoeuvred around the building

The trio that leapt to the roof, crashed through their target and were greeted with an unpleasant surprise. On the ground were some 30 soldiers, some wearing exoskeletons, most bearing crazy chitauri weapons, but they were all targeting the roof. The back entrance was open, and outside were more soldiers, a number closer to 20 all aiming for the roof.