1

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 outside today so Ksenia decided to take her time when picking the vegetables from the crop farm her and her neighbour share

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 outside today so Ksenia decided to take her time when picking the vegetables from the crop farm her and her neighbour share.

Rue Bernette, Ksenia's neighbour, skipped over to the small field with her wicker basket, a makeshift creation of her own. Their bond was akin to that of sisters, even though Rue had four younger siblings of her own.

"Ksenia!" Rue's exuberant voice reached Ksenia's ears, prompting her to turn and smile at the familiar sight of her young friend. Rue rushed over, hugging Ksenia's leg, reciprocated by Ksenia. "I missed you! Where have you been?" Rue inquired, eagerly joining Ksenia in picking rice and corn.

"Helping my Grandma, whose health was not at its best," Ksenia explained. Wanting to shift the focus, she asked, "So, what've you been up to, Rue?" As they worked side by side, Rue shared tales of playing tag with her siblings, the escapades ending with a grazed knee. Rue brushed it off, insisting, "It's fine, it'll heal."

A quiet chuckle escaped her before the mood shifted abruptly when Rue spoke in hushed tones, "Reaping day is tomorrow..." Her gaze fell to the ground, and she paused in her task of picking rice. Rue, now twelve, was eligible to become a tribute in the dreaded Hunger Games.

Setting down her basket, Ksenia reached over, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I won't let anything happen to you," She reassured her, her voice steady. "I promise," She added, the weight of my commitment hanging in the air.

Rue caught her in a swift hug before whispering into her shoulder, "Thank you, Nia."

They both finished working on the crop farm and exchanged goodbyes before heading to their respective homes.

Upon unlocking the door, Grandma Eugene sat there. She is an amazing woman with countless stories from her past. Despite their often sombre endings, she loved recounting the passion and strength of each person she spoke about.

"Ah, here you are, saya," she looked up briefly from her knitting. "Hi, ma. I've brought more rice for dinner today."

"Okay, dear," she groaned as she attempted to get up, "I'll wash it." Ksenia rushed over, saying, "No, it's okay, I'll do it." Setting her down back into the chair.

𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑴 | Finnick Odairजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें