CHAPTER ONE

Trunks kept running and dodging the blasts that kept rushing towards him as he distracted Goku Black so that Mia and the team could rescue the other survivors. So far, it was going well. Trunks then made a sharp left and fled to the building that was still intact. Goku Black was hot on his heels, and Trunks knew it was a matter of time before he caught up to him. He then entered the building and saw that it was a mall and he flew to the warehouse of the mall.

He hid behind the boxes and hid his qi so that he couldn't be detected. Black came in and saw heavy boxes all over the warehouse. Annoyed by the cat-and-mouse games, he blasted boxes that were nearest to him. He blasted even the blasted pieces and then flew around the warehouse sensing for Trunks's qi. He found it and blasted an energy ball towards his location. Trunks avoided the blast and released several energy balls at Black.

One of the energy balls blasted a box full of mirrors, but neither of them paid any attention to it. The mirrors fell but neatly stacked themselves on top of some boxes and leaned back on some boxes that were behind them. Trunks kept blasting energy balls at Black, and one finally hit him straight on the chest. Black fell towards one mirror and stopped before he could crash into it. He suddenly saw his reflection on all the mirrors that were facing his direction.

He got startled by his reflection because it didn't look like the Goku disguise. He looked like Zamasu (but like a fused Zamasu).

He blasted the mirrors in anger and broke them to millions of shards, and then concentrated to form a huge black energy ball before blasting it to Trunks's direction

He blasted the mirrors in anger and broke them to millions of shards, and then concentrated to form a huge black energy ball before blasting it to Trunks's direction. Trunks dodged before blasting at everything in the warehouse, including its support railings.

The warehouse collapsed, and Trunks made his exit, leaving Black alone in the collapsing warehouse. Black was still in an angry haze after what happened when suddenly the whole warehouse collapsed onto him. He was buried in the debris, and Trunks made his way back to the Resistance. He kept replaying the scene from before in the warehouse. He saw that the reflection of Black in the mirror didn't look like him.

It looked like a Kai, but he only saw pale green skin and snow white hair. Something was going on, and he had a feeling that he was not going to like it. But he had some things to worry about because tomorrow he was going to go back to the past to get some help from his father and Goku.

BACK TO THE PAST

Goku was feeling weird. It's like there was something lying dormant inside him, and it's bothering him. Every time he used Super Saiyan Blue, he felt it waking up, spreading through his meridians, and now it made his core its home. He always felt it, and it was so dark that it scared him, but surprisingly, it was not vicious. It felt like home, like it belonged there. Like it belonged to him. So he does not worry about it.

What worried him was that it spread through his whole body but remained dormant, but it kept leaking its energy. He always used his Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue energies to mask it, but today was the most difficult. He felt as if something was about to happen.  But he had to worry about the energy leaks that Lord Beerus and Whis,who came to eat lunch with them, definitely noticed.

He just stopped a leak from happening when he felt a ripple in the air, and the energy that was dormant became dominant as he transformed into a new transformation, and as quickly as it came, it went away and left Goku exhausted to the point that he fainted, causing people around hin to stand up in shock.

To be continued...