Part 55

Anish?! Shivay said Shocked by listening to the baby addressing him as Anish. Anish nodded with teary eyes caressing shivay's beard with his tiny hands.

Anish..oh my god Anish. Is it you?! Shivay pulled Anish into a bone crushing hug. With a bit of struggle Anish peeped his head out from shivay's shoulder and breath out resting his head there.

My baby. Shivay cried leaning his head on Anish.

lo cly...biggg boyyes chouldnowt cly cly. Anish patted shivay's head making shivay wipe his own tears.

I'm not crying. It's just
Shivay sniffed wiping his face with back of palm

Don'te cly papa. Anish said rubbing tears on shivay's cheeks.
Fine. Shivay laughed and hold anish's hand which is rubbing his face and plant a kiss on it.

Mr. Oberoi Mr.Oberoi , Ms Lilly came there holding her breath. There's a problem, you have to come with me now. Ms Lilly said tensed.

shivay worriedly opened the room door where anush is in.
Ahh...ahhh...gewt ouwbt...goew. gewt ouwbt. Furious anush shouted throwing medical tools in air.
F***!

Baby no. stop throwing things around. We are not going to hurt you. Like a good boy out that down.
A Nurse pleaded.

Gewt ouwbt. Uou badd auntyyy. I ate gleen colol. I ate u. Anush shouted pointing her hospital uniform.

Shivay rubbed his forehead worriedly seeing these.
Anush stop! Shivay finally said. I said stop.

I ate u...tooo.. gewt ouwbt. All gewt ouwbt. Anush shouted furious throwing blanket in air. Shivay caught it in one hand and approached anush to pick him up.
Anush swiftly jumped from bed and hid under the it.

Youe badd papa. I ate youe. Goe always. Anush shouted.

Ani...anush don't be stubborn. Come out. Shivay asked bending under the hand. Come here. Shivay called extending his hand for anush to hold.
Little Anish adamantly stick his tongue out sticking to corner area.

You. Shivay crawled to anush and get a hold of anush's leg. Caught you. Shivay grinned.
Ahhhh. Anush shouted giving a kick directly on shivay's node using his another leg. Ouch. Shivay shouted without losing his grip on anush's leg.

Leabe leabe. Anush shouted wiggling to get out of his grip. I'll not leave you. Shivay said determined

Oh my god! Both stoped paused, listening to anika's voice. They peeped thier head under the bed and see anika standing there with Anish in hand.