chapter 6 : doyeon

Doyeon hated her brother and honestly she blamed her mother for it.

It was always why can't you be nice like hoseok why can't you be as smart as hoseok look as good as him. Have friends.

She hated how she got compared to him
And im sure many people agree that it suck.

I mean they even forgot her birthday her and her brother are twins how do you forget the birthday of your daughter.

So she started to ignore him and her family. She never told people her last name or always told a fake one.

She didn't wane be compared to him
She had to deal with it at home she didn't wane hear that in school.

It was not in till the age of 12 were Doyeon understood that her brother is not happy and didn't want the attention he got.

He always faked a smile so one day she talked to him again. Maybe not in public since she didn't wane ruin his image. Or be known as hoseok sister.

But they're were getting somewhere.

Doyeon hated the people in school so did they. People hate the truth but that's exactly what doyeon always told the truth.

Rather it was telling you that you looked ugly today or that you're stupid.

So it was no surprise that they hated her did she care no not at all she didn't give one fuck.

How she met her friend is weird exactly she's surprised that they even friends with her.

If you can call telling one of them there weird and the others defending him as a weird way of becoming friends then be it but one thing is for sure.

She wouldn't want to trade her friends for anything.