CHAPTER 27

In the living room, Saanvi and Naina were sitting, and Naina launched her first strike to remove superstition on Ruhi from Saanvi.

Naina:- you are studying right..?? What you opt in 11th standard..??

Saanvi:- hunn..?? I didn't choose anything, I am a commerce student as after 11th we don't have science subject option....she said being unsure.

Naina:- no baccha, we have options, like what you want to become so choose according to that.....don't your Ruhi didi tell you.....

Saanvi:- hmm no maybe choosing science is bad that's why....she said while trying to give Ruhi clear check.

Naina:- noo beta, I am too a science student...

Saanvi:- oh sorry sorry...she said panicky.... thinking she unknowingly said bad to Chachi.

Naina:- arey arey it's okk beta, don't panic....she said.

Naina asked again after a small pause.....

Naina:- accha tell me what you wanted to become when your were young...

Saanvi:- when I was young...I wanted to be a doctor, I even used to roam around the house yelling I want to become doctor.....she said in haze, remembering her childhood memories.

Naina:- means your didi know about your aim still she didn't let you opted science....

Naina have an law degree, and she very well knows how to turn tables....

Now Saanvi didn't say anything, firstly she doesn't want to argue with Naina and secondly in her heart and mind there is a small seed was growing of reality, doubt....her Ruhi Didi's reality, doubt on her Ruhi didi.

Saanvi snap out from her thoughts by a maid, who come there to tell them that dinner is ready and set, placed on dinning table.

Naina nodded her head to maid, then move her head towards Saanvi and said....

Naina:- beta go and call Advit for dinner.

Saanvi look at Naina with the light speed, and asked....

Saanvi:- mee..??

Naina shake her head up and down and said a small 'yes' to Saanvi.

Naina bit her smile seeing Saanvi's expression.

Saanvi stand infront of office room. She is preparing herself from entering into the room to come out of the room after telling him for dinner.

Meanwhile, Advit was admiring Saanvi through CCTV camera, a full bloom smiled appeared on his face seeing that Saanvi making faces while mumbling something.

After a full minute, Saanvi knocked on the door.

After hearing low voice 'come in', she opened the door, but didn't show Advit.

She pouts seeing no one in the room. It's totally opposite from what she planned.

She take a step inside and peak here and there. See show towards balcony the balcony door is closed, but Advit was there so she take five to six more steps ahead. And then call his name.

Advit deliberately go to balcony as seeing her face it is clear to Advit, what she is upto.

Saanvi:- please come for dinner, it's ready....she yell according to her but it's just looking like she increases her volume a little.

When she didn't receive any answer, she move more ahead towards balcony.

She opened balcony door and take a step. Her one bandaged hand was still on door frame. She called him meekly....