tenth chapter

Let's start 😚😘.........

In Vegas office .........

Today something was different today Vegas was feeling little clam ..... He was in his office doing his work but he can't stop himself to think about Pete so Vegas leave his work and sit comfortably while looking up and a little smile come on his lips while thinking about morning like how Pete make food for him and how he sent him off to work ......

Vegas...... Are you really going to stay with me ???? Than let's see how long you going to stay ...... Pete ...

But on the other side .....

Someone was screaming loudly because someone was hitting him nonstop ......

Nan...... Pete relax he will die ........

Pete...... THAN LET HIM DIE ......

Nan...... You can kill him but why you hurting yourself .....

Pete..... But he is one of them phi ....

Nan...... Angel you just sit and watch .. come here and sit ..... Hey you ...  start the show .....

Than they both sit on chair and nan give cold water to Pete so Pete can get little clam ....... Pete was drinking water when he start hearing loudly screams on which Pete smile wild but this smile was different from his cute smile it was something who no one can understand ...... So let me tell you who are those unlucky people so they've those unlucky people who once have one night stand with vegas. And if you remember Pete asked his dad to bring all those people who once get touched by Vegas so here they are .......

Pete..... Hey please save they all organ's i like to donation things so it can help some good people's ........

Man...... Okay sir ....

The man who was cutting them in to pieces while looking at this Pete was feeling super relaxed and he was drinking alcohol like water while enjoying his view .........
And just like Pete said man saved the organ's and kill that people like a small animal ......

Nan...... Now stop .... It's enough for today .... Let see other tomorrow .....

Pete...... P'nan but I'm enjoying ....

Nan...... Pete Vegas will be free in an hour so I think you should be in his house right now ......

Pete...... Yes I .... I forget about that ... Thank you p'nan and let's go ..... We have to buy food too ....

Nan...... No you don't need to do that because aunt already cook food so now let's go .....

Than they come up in house and Pete went in kitchen just to see his aunt is picking food up .....

Pete..... Aunt you are the best .... Love you ...

Mrs.anna..... love you too now here and go fast before he come .....

Pete...... Bye 👋🏻 .... And tell dad that I will be fine .....

Mrs.anna...... okay bye 👋🏻 now .....

Than Pete and nan left from there and went to Vegas's apartment and than Pete went up to apartment and nan stay little far from building 🏢 ......
And in an hour Vegas also come to his apartment thinking that maybe Pete already left from his place ..... Than he went in just to find Pete in living room watching TV and seeing him Vegas somewhere feel so happy but still he said .......

Vegas...... I thought you will leave this place after I left ????

Vegas said while sitting on the couch but get shocked when Pete stand up from his place and went to Vegas and sit on his lap and said .......

Pete........ Habby I think I already told you that I'm not going anywhere and also leave all this thing's because I'm so hungry so let's eat something first okay so go and get fresh than come fast ......

Pete said while going toward kitchen and vegas was too shocked to say something but still he said ......

Vegas....... You .... You didn't eat until now ????

Pete...... Yes and now I'm super hungry so go fast .....

Vegas...... But why ???

Pete...... Vegas theerapanyakul I think you are not to understand things or you don't want to understand it ......

Vegas...... I'm scared what if it's dream I never get this na ????

Pete feel Vegas emotional in this so he went to him and hug him tightly and said ......

Pete...... No it's not dream veegath .... It's all true .... And I'm PROMISING you that I will never going to leave to you anyhow ..... Please just for once trust me love ......

Vegas...... Please don't ....

Pete...... No I will not .... Now forget all this and go and get fresh ... I'm hungry ......

On this Vegas smile a little and went to room to get fresh and after sometime he come and went to kitchen and see Pete sitting on dinner table waiting for him with food so he went to him and sit ..... Pete server food to Vegas and himself too ....

Vegas..... Food is good .... From where you get this food ???

Pete..... You like it ( vegas nope ) actually my aunt cook this food for you ....

Vegas...... Your aunt know that you are here with me .....

Pete...... Yes and even my dad also know ....

Vegas...... Your dad also know ????

Pete...... Yes yes why you asking like this and don't worry you going to meet them soon too ......

Vegas...... What ???

Pete..... Yes they are waiting for you to accept me than they are going to invite you .....

On this vegas didn't said anything because he was seriously shock to know that how serious Pete is for him ........ After dinner they went to room and Pete get on bed seeing this Vegas didn't said anything and he also went to bed and lay on other side but Pete went to him and hug him tightly and went to his dreamland ... Vegas also didn't said and get to sleep ........

* Guys thank you so much for your support ........