Prologue

Main Cast:

Lydia Ackerman, 29Captain of the Survey Corps(Adopted by Eilva and Koon Stones) Greatest female soldier of humanityHistorian

Lydia Ackerman, 29
Captain of the Survey Corps
(Adopted by Eilva and Koon Stones)
Greatest female soldier of humanity
Historian

Lydia Ackerman, 29Captain of the Survey Corps(Adopted by Eilva and Koon Stones) Greatest female soldier of humanityHistorian

Hange Zoë, 29

Section Commander of the Forth Squad in the Survey Corps
Scientist

Erwin Smith, 35
Commander of the Survey Corps

Levi Ackerman, 30
Captain of the Survey Corps

To be a soldier, it was like playing with toy blocks. When someone attacked you, all you had to do was to protect the walls of yours from crumbling down. You would carefully fix after the fight any damages and then... all over again. If someone breaks your wall with his dirty hands, you either fight back or accept your fate of your walls falling. But if you have something more to lose than a couple of bricks, do you fight back? Do you sacrifice yourself for the bricks? Do you hide them? Do you protect them? Or you agree to sacrifice them, even though you don't want to lose them?

Do you believe in real love? Or a love that it was never meant to be? One-sided? Soulmates? Ackerbond?
Were the Ackermans really just loyal slaves that obeyed orders from one person? Or they did love them truly?

Hange Zoë x OC

!All rights for the canon story events and characters go to Isayama!

Hey y'all, this is a story I planned I long time ago but never actually did it. I love the story of the Ackermans so I decided to create a new one, a sapphic tragic love story.
If you are interested, thank you for reading this❤ -ML
-don't forget to vote because it helps me-