Monday (1)

*Birds Chirping*

Valt:*snoring and suddenly wakes up* *yawns and checks that the alarm clock is 8:27* Shoot, I'm late!!!

Valt got out of bed and he got out of his pajamas and into his uniform. He hated how this semester they had to do uniforms, however next semester, they'll get to wear their own clothes.

Valt grabbed beybread from a basket, and started dashing his way to school.

As the teacher finished the lesson for Stem I, Valt aggressively opened the door and he slammed the door shut.

Stem Teacher: You're late once again!

Valt: Yeah i know...

Stem Teacher: If you keep being tardy and not coming to school, you'll have truancy! Your parents will have to go to jail and pay!

Valt: Oh no! I don't want that!

Stem Teacher: Then if I were you, I would pull myself together!

The school bell rang and everyone went to their second period.

As Valt went to his locker, Dante was there.

Dante: Oh! *Sighs of relief* My algebra book is in here! I was searching everywhere for you!

Valt: Man, i'm already having a bad day! I can't find a pencil! Dante, do you have an extra pencil by any chance?

Dante: Well... I got this pencil with no eraser!

Valt: I guess i'll take it!

Dante: I have to go! Algebra is calling!

Valt: Well, talk to you later? Okay?

Dante: Sure!

The boys went to their classes.

As Dante sat in his assigned seat, he looked over at Ichika, laying her head down. Dante always had a sweet spot for the blondie, even though she had a boyfriend.

Dante: Hey Ichika!

Ichika: What do you want Dante?

Dante: I just wanted to say hi!

Ichika rolled her eyes and put her head down.

Dante: I hope I didn't annoyed her...

As the bell rang, everyone got into their assigned seat and the teacher started taking attendance Dante kept looking at Ichika. The teacher then cleared her throat.

Teacher: We're going to have a new student here! The new student will be here sometime this week!

Everyone started whispering to each other and Dante thought to himself. He wondered who would be the new student, Dante had so many friends outside of school so he thought maybe it could be someone he knew.

Teacher: Yes I know we're all excited but we still have to do work! Open your composition book to the page we were working on Friday and continue solving the problems!

The bell rang and everyone started going to their 3rd period class. The nerd boys were walking to their lockers and Ilya and Pri met them like always.

Ilya: Hey Lain and Gwyn!

Gwyn: Mhm hey.

Pri: Oh! You're actually wearing glasses!

Lain gave a shrug and nod.

Flashback

Gwyn: Lain help me with this equation! I done pemdas but it's giving me different answers!

Lain: That's a 3 Gwyn!

Gwyn: No it's not! That's an 8! Stop fooling around Lain! I'm serious about this!

Lain: I'm serious that's a 3!

Gwyn: It's an 8! Are you okay? Blind perhaps?

Lain: I think I'm okay! I don't know... Maybe I'm slowly becoming blind...

Gwyn: After school let's see what we can do...

Back to present

Lain: Hopefully it's just an infection or something! I don't want to be blind forever!

The bell rang

Ilya: We're late!!!

The four started pushing and running to art class. Lain started knocking on the door and a student opened the door.

Teacher: Late!

Lain: We were helping someone!

Lain and the three knew he was lying but he was saving his friends!

Teacher: Okay but don't be late again or else detention!

Lain knew he had to be careful, the 7th graders and others relied on him.

As the time and classes passed by it was soon the next day...