Preview

" For fucks sake Jesy. You never cared about us, IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU"  Leigh Anne screamed at her.

" Leigh ple-"

" Honestly, Jesy? You've said it so many fucking times, do it for all I care, none of us will care, you've caused us enough pain to last a lifetime."

Tears began to pool in Jesy's eyes, and right then she made the decision. Leigh anne had a point. She never meant to hurt her best friends and her sisters, but she was too much of a coward to stand up for Leigh Anne when it counted the most. Now, 3 years later, Jesy finally realised that she had lost everything she cared about the most.

Wiping her eyes, she looked across the city, the wind biting at her skin. She looked down and she softly said.

" and you wonder where it all went wrong, I'll come running when you call out my name and it'll always be that way. I love you Leigh, Jade, Perrie, thank you for everything. "

Then the world went black.

* Fast forward, I ain't spilling anything*
*3rd person*

" WHAT?!"
" Oh...."
" I told you, it was always about her"
" I knew it'd come back and bite her in the ass,"
" What about her family?"
" Now, she doesn't have to be embarrassed by her failed career. Or her ' Bad boys'".
" I have no words, nor do I care"

" guys let's go we have a dinner to cook"

--------
If you want the first chapter vote and comment!!