Chapter 1 : skipping town

Belly's POV:

I'm going on a trip with Conrad and I'm so excited. It took me two weeks to convince my parents to let me go but I finally did it. I'm almost finish packing when I heard a honk outside. I finish packing really quickly and run downstairs.

I was about to open the door but then my mom said "belly wait don't go yet" then I see my mom and dad walking down the stairs "mom he's waiting" I whined. My parents come over and hug me goodbye. "I'm gonna miss you so much" my dad says. I roll my eyes "I'm only gonna be gone for a week"

It was supposed to be two weeks but they said I'm only allowed to go for one week or I'm not allowed to go at all. " I know but I'm still going to miss you" I break away from the hug. "Bye Steven" I yell before opening the door. "Bye" he yells back and I shut the door.

I see him looking at me and smiling and I smile back. I put my bag in the trunk and get in the car. "Hi" I say smiling. "Hey" he said back. " you look beautiful" he said. I blush " thank you" he smiles at me.

"I'm so happy your brother let us borrow his cabin" i said. "Yeah him and his girlfriend was supposed to use it but they broke up" he said. "Oh that sucks" I said. "No not really because now I get to be there with you" he says and grabs my hand. I think my face my break from how hard I'm smiling.

I look out the window and there is so many leaves on the ground some are still falling. It looks beautiful. Suddenly I heard our song playing.

Me and my friend Taylor snuck into a college party and Conrad was there and this song was playing when we first layed eyes on each other.
I look at him and he starts singing the words horribly. I laugh and starts singing with him.

After the song is over we sit in a comfortable silence. I see him open his mouth to say something. This is it. He's finally going to say I love you. "The air conditioning broke so it might be a little cold when we get there but I'll fix it"

oh. We've been together for six months and he still hasn't said it yet. Taylor has been with a guy for a week and he said it so what am I doing wrong where he doesn't love me. I love him but I don't want to say it because if he doesn't say it back I'll be so embarrassed. I'm praying that's why he hadn't said it yet too. "Oh ok" I say and look over at the window.

I look over at him and realize that's he looking at me. I smile and look at the road and notice that the light is red. "You look amazing" he's says. He's says that like twenty times a day and I love it. "Thank you but the light is red" I say. He looks at the road and breaks. We both start laughing. "You need to pay attention to the road" I say still laughing. "Ok whatever you want" he says.

We get there and he's right it is cold but it feels like home. I walk over to coat rack and put my scarf there. "Do you like it" he askes me. "Yeah it feels cozy" I say. He grabs my hand. "Let's look at the bedroom" he says. We walk in the bedroom and it has one bed, a window, a nightstand with a lamp sitting on top of it, dresser, and a mirror. I love it.

"Do you like it" he asked me. "Yeah it looks amazing" I say. "Are you hungry" he ask me. I didn't even realize that I am hungry until he mentions it. "There is a restaurant a couple blocks from here we can walk there" he says. "Yeah sure let's go" I say. We leave the bedroom and walk out the door.

We walk into the restaurant and the hostess is with another family. When they walk away and she sees us she starts smiling really big. "Oh my gosh Conrad" she says shocked. "Amelia hi, I didn't know you worked here" he says. How do they know each other. "Yeah I just started working here a month ago" she says.

She looks at me and her smile drops a little. "Um hi I'm Amelia, who are you" she asked me. Who am I, girl who are you. "Hi I'm Isabel, Conrads girlfriend" I say. Then her smile drops a little again. "Oh I didn't know you had a girlfriend" she says. "Yeah he does" I say with an attitude. "Ok well your seat is over there. It was good seeing you Conrad" "yeah it was good seeing you too"

By the time we finished our food it was six pm and it was already dark outside. We walk in the cabin. "I'm gonna take a shower" I say. I walk in the bedroom and get my towel, washcloth, and soap and walk into the bathroom. I'm still mad about that girl. It was obvious they used to date and she still likes him. I'm gonna say something after my shower.

After my shower I walk in and get in bed beside him. "So who is Amy" I said. I know her name is Amelia I just wanted to make it seem like I didn't care that much. "Her name is Amelia and shes just an ex girlfriend" he said. I knew it. I roll my eyes. "Ok well it was obvious she still likes you" I say. " belly don't be like that" he's say. "Be like what. Did you not see how her smile dropped when I said I was your girlfriend" I say

"Her smile didn't drop. I think your just being jealous" he says. Then I get mad "jealous of what" I said. "Belly your being so immature right now" he says. I immediately stop trying to argue with him.

Conrad thinking I'm immature is the worse thing in the world. "Ok your right I'm sorry" I say. I turn off the light and turn away from him and lay down. "Belly wait I don't want you being mad at me"

he turns me over and kisses me. I kiss him back and he gets on top of me. He takes off my shirt.

(They have sex but I'm not writing it)

Ok I hope you like this chapter and have a good day.