𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 "𝐕𝐎𝐍" 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝟖:𝟎𝟗ᵃᵐ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟔📍SOUTHSIDE OF CHICAGO———————————————

𝟖:𝟎𝟗ᵃᵐ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟔
📍SOUTHSIDE OF CHICAGO
———————————————

riding back from the studio after i had been there all night working on this album i got dropping next week hearing my phone ring seeing asian name pop up across my screen glancing at road then back at my phone pressing the red decline icon.

me and asian been broke shit off after i caught her ass cheating she call me bout everyday and always decline, my love for her was been gone i was holding on to the relationship thinking whatever she got going on will change, after awhile i just realized i wasted my time.

pulling in to my driveway i park my car in the garage too many folks know what my cars look like always gotta stay alert, getting out the car clutching my gun looking around out my garage as it close down make sure i ain't get followed or nun.

taking my shoes off at the door then walking upstairs to my room, i call booka tryna see what folks on, going to my contact list pressing on his name hearing the phone ring three times before i hear it pick up.

"wassup von what you on bro" booka said putting the phone on his lap as he rolled up a blunt.

"shit nothing tryna see what yo ass was getting up on, might finna slide through over there in a few" i told booka while holding the phone walking to my closet picking out an outfit.

"alright imma call up gang nem see what the fuck they got goin see if they tryna slide through too" booka said while folding the blunt up after stuffing it with weed licking over it  while he continuously roll it.

"alright love gang" hanged up the phone going to my bathroom starting the shower up.
———————————————

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧...

pulling out my driveway on the way to booka house, connecting my phone to the car playing some stuff off my unreleased
album, zoning out stopping at a red light all i could is jayda.

i ain't seen her since i was last over booka house but im not gone lie shorty been on my mind like crazy, pulling on the street that booka live on riding slow since he like the first house as soon as you pull in.

getting out knocking on the door waiting for a lil min, the door open and i see 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 we look at eachother for a lil sec until she let me in, walking in the living room dapping booka up and smurk and sum more other folks.

sitting down on the couch i sit by 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 im surprised she here by herself since she came with kayla last time i seen her, she was watching this lil doctor shit on the tv.

"lil folks what the hell you watching" i asked her looking over at her seeing her focused on the tv, lil folks was so pretty.

she finally took her focused off the tv and looked at me "oh it's greys anatomy you never heard off it" she said while looking back and forth between the tv and me.
"hell nah look boring as hell"looking at tv trying to see why she found the show so amusing and interesting

"what no, you just have to get into its really interesting it just have alot of seasons" i hear her say looking back over at her taking my focus off the tv.

"how many seasons this shit got"
i asked trying to make conversation.

"20 but that's not even alot the show really interesting so it don't even feel long you just have to get into it" hearing the amusement all out through her voice as she explained to me what the show was all about.

i can tell shorty ain't got many friends, cause she was so into talking me into starting to watch this lil show she been watching.
——————————————

𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...

"ay von you tryna come to the store with me and smurk nem" i heard booka shout from upstairs following heavy footsteps coming down them.

"nah ima stay here studio shit got me tired"

"alright bro text me if need some" leaving out the front door following durk and his girlfriend india.

jayda was already asleep me and her was just talking about random shit until she feel asleep on my shoulder shortly after ion see how but shorty ass actually cool as fuck to be around.

looking over at her sleep on my shoulder before hearing a ding on my phone from asian, looking at all the missed calls and text "fuck she want" i said under my breath before blocking her and turning my phone
off.

turning my attention back to this lil show jayda was telling me about, shortly after dozing off resting my head on my hand that was propped up the couch slouching down in the seat sum getting comfortable trying not to wake jayda up.

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝....

𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭😂😂

𝟖𝟒𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬