1

From the moment he entered our lives, misery became our constant companion. It all began when he embarked on a quest to find a powerful quirk user to marry solely for the purpose of securing an heir. Unfortunately, my sister possessed an extraordinary quirk that caught his attention.

In less than a month, she was married to him, trapped, and within a year, she became pregnant with their first child. What should have been a joyous occasion was swiftly tainted when my sister discovered Enji's true nature—a neglectful man devoid of any moral compass.

Upon learning of her pregnancy, I was initially overjoyed. However, that happiness was short-lived as she revealed the neglectful reality of her marriage. Rushing to the airport, I sought to support her during pregnancy, but Enji paid no heed to my presence. I was there for the birth of my nephew, Touya, not for Enji. My sweet nephew entered a harsh world, and I hoped his presence could bring some light to it.

3RD PERSON:

As Touya grew, Enji fixated on him, eagerly awaiting the emergence of an extraordinary quirk from his heir. All Touya desired was approval, especially from his father, whom he deemed "the strongest man in the world." Despite their differing views on Enji, Touya admired his aunt immensely. To him, she was cooler than his father, often reminiscent of a stoic detective from his favorite TV shows. He would follow her like a lost puppy, and Setsuka found him so endearing that words failed her.

When Enji realised Touya manifested the desired quirk, he and Rei took a break from trying to conceive again, although they soon became pregnant again. While Setsuka was very happy for her sister and the pregnancy, an unsettling dread had started gnawing away at her, a feeling that she couldn't quite comprehend at that very moment.