3

Setsuka's graduation was a great achievement , marked by her achievements as the valedictorian of her class. She graduated with flying colours. The celebration of this remarkable accomplishment was made even more special with the presence of her sister Rei, nephew Touya, and niece Fuyumi, who joined together to honour Setsuka's hard work.

Setsuka's graduation, a moment of pride for her, was stained with concern for her nephew, Touya. The joy of her academic success was accompanied by worry about the challenges Touya faced in his training due to his powerful quirk. The looming question overhead of whether Fuyumi would undergo a similar challenge added a layer of uncertainty to Setsuka's thoughts, emphasising the complex interplay of the inevitable uncertainties that family ties bring.

But right now Setsuka found herself engaged in a game of Mario Kart with her 4 and 7-year-old niece and nephew, Touya and Fuyumi. The room echoed with laughter and the click-clack of controllers as they raced through the tracks. However, to Setsuka's disbelief, a glaring "LAST PLACE" notification suddenly flashed on her screen. The exclamation of "WWWHHHAAAATTTTT" erupted from her in embarrassment, yet the laughter of the kids drowned out her dismay. The competitive gaming session turned into a delightful memory of family fun and some good-natured teasing from the kids.

As the night started to settle down and the household became prepared for sleep, Enji stumbled upon something during training that would cast a shadow over the tranquil life of the family. This unexpected discovery planted the seeds that would feed upon pain and suffering, a revelation that would reverberate through every corner of their lives, introducing a new and challenging chapter that none of them were or ever will be prepared for.

but we'll just have to discover what that discovery is next won't we?