PART 1

As the daughter of a Mafia family "the diagros " I'm the next reign into the family.

My father is the godfather of the Italian Mafia that originated 1901 even though that was 122 years ago.

I was revolved around crime and murder , I was taught how to kill when a bastard comes around trying to kidnapp me or kill me I know how to deal with them , step one kick them in his dick , step to shoot him , step three run and through the gun into a garbage can .

I never got to see my mom , I don't photo's of her , Niente. (Italian - nothing)

Right now my pàpà is on a victim list of the IMWP (Italys most wanted people) by the government , the leader is Lorenzo diachino basically a sag of wrinkly balls. When I find that sun of a bitch I will kill him any chance I get ..

Someone knocks on the door

" Who is it"

"It's me "

" Who is you exactly first , middle , and last name and who let you in and how did you find us ?"

" I'm Dean James divinci , there wasn't anyone who let me in I let myself in because there was no one there , and I found you by your IP address when you went to the mail office I looked at the address and here I am "

" What company do you work for Mr divinci ?"

" Oh , I work for IDS ( Italy detective services)"

" Why did you come here ? I'm busy I have a whole house to run you know that right?"

" Yes , sincerely I'm sorry that I caused a disruption for you , but I need to ask you a few questions, alright ?"

" Like an investigation or a q&a because you better make this shit go fast I'm busy 24/7 alright !"

" Whatever you say M'amm."

" Come in to the dinner table "

" The first question I have to ask is Where were you last night at 3am?"

" I was sleeping like a regular person but then I woke up to get a glass of water and watch Ginny & Georgia on Netflix and read books , why may you ask that Mr divinci?"

" Because someone got murdered on Rome Ave named Oliver Julio spanchido at the age of 43 and his wife Benny willow spanchido is very heartbroken , do you know anything about that ma'am?"

" I just told you I was watching my show on Netflix , Maybe His wife did It , she lives with them , she is just acting , and she sleeps in the same bed as him and who knows she killed him while she was getting railed ?"

Of course I killed him , he was a dick anyway I said in my head

" Ok ma'am but she is truly devastated and she wouldn't do that even thought you have a point"

" She is a fucking actress !  what the fuck do you even expect ? , you know she was in murder movies like Vendetta  when she was the wife who killed her husband and her dreams defenatly became reality thats how life works and also i heared them arguing last night at 9pm , so thats my proof mr divinci ."

" Ok thank you ma'am I will make no more trouble to you I should be leaving now bye ma'am ,"

"Bye , Mr divinci "

I fooled him and I bet she told them the truth that it was me but she is the next victim that I will kill , I'm going to invite her for tea at her house and put poison in her and when she is dead I will extract poison from her in my secret lab room for my murders

Angelino walks to benni's door and knocks on it

Knocking sounds

" Oh , hey angelino "

" Hey would you fancy A tea ? "

"Sure come in "

" Sorry about your husband , he was a great man always and will forever be and also I already made tea here is yours ."

"Thanks "

"Your welcome "

Benni drinks the poisoned tea and collapses on the polished wooden floor

" Wh-why would you pois-posion me ?"

" Because you told the truth didn't mommy tell you not to be a snitch benni , always I will win bitch rot in hell ! "

Angelino grabs benni's dead body and places it in a moving box and takes her into her lab

Angelino removes the poison and cleans up and stabs Bonnie in the heart and twisted it for she can be dead properly and she dumps acid and other stuff to make no identities on it and she cleans up her mess and takes Bonni and pushes her into a river where the water travels to a open view and where angelino is she can do it where no one sees it and she throws her

" Finally she is gone."

_____________________________________________________________________

★ Thank you for reading part one of this story ★

- Eeryfulrose 🫶🏼